• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

395 users

+8 votes
http://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=2701

Dangal (Hindi) grossed a solid 75 lakhs nett apprx in week seven to takes it total to near 374 crore nett. The business week seven is no where record levels with Gadar at nearly 5 crore nett and Lage Raho Munnabhai, Raja Hindustani and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge all close to 3 crore nett but of recent films it is the best beating the 70 lakhs nett of Tanu Weds Manu Returns. Bajrangi Bhaijaan was 65 lakhs nett and PK was 45 lakhs nett. Dangal should hang around for a couple of more weeks and finish at around 375 crore nett. The business of Dangal (Hindi) till date is as follows.

First Week - 1,92,38,00,000

Second Week  - 1,11,56,00,000

Third Week - 44,02,00,000

Fourth Week - 14,69,00,000

Fifth Week - 8,62,00,000

Sixth Week - 1,79,00,000

Seventh Week - 90,00,000 apprx

GRAND TOTAL - 3,73,96,00,000 apprx
asked in Box Office Related by Director (128k points)
97% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Wow !
Till 7 Week : Hindi : 373.905cr Dubb : 12.75 = 386.65cr
http://boxofficeindia.com/circuit_collection.php?movieid=3443&cityid=118&area=domestic

answered by Unit Manager (31.7k points)
selected by
+4 votes

biggest crowd puller in the history of Bollywood

I repeat no star in Bollywood ever has made a film such a huge hit on his own what aamir singlehandedly done to dangal.

dangal was aamir show all the way it will be remembered even after 20 years just because a star named aamir pushed the film to such a dizzying height.

I repeat no star in history has done to any of their films what aamir has done to dangal
sheer megastardom and unmatched crowd pulling capacity.

answered by Location Scout (3.7k points)
+3 votes

Its reached to the point where it will be very difficult for ayone to come close...
Atbb

answered by Production Accountant (20.9k points)
+2 votes

God Of Bollywood........

answered by Production Accountant (26.3k points)
+1 vote

Just 6 cr more. Not possible... But Falling short of just 6cr to my prediction. Shit.....

400cr was the figure I predicted when first look was released but after trailer I had reduced it to 380cr.

Chalo koi bat nahi, waiting for TOH first look....

answered by Assistant Director (43.6k points)
+1

Would've done 400 crores without demonetisation and holidays coming on sunday

+1

Dangal lost many crores due to Christmas day and New Year falling on Sunday. Demonetization also affected a lot, especially in single screens.

+1 vote

Impossible to scale this peak for any other star now. Tubelight will be expected to challenge these numbers, but 375 is far far far off. Apart from that I dont see any other movie coming close to these figures.

answered by Producer (107k points)

Only way Tubelight can beat this will be because of lower tax rates after GST implementation.

+1

Yes but you need content also..salman will provide 1st day and weekend. After that it needs long legs.....very long legs to get somewhere close to.dangal or pk..

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers 156 views
156 views asked Jul 1, 2017 in General by bollyranga Camera Operator (9.4k points)
+1 vote
1 answer 201 views
+1 vote
2 answers 235 views