• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+2 votes
Kaabil Producer till Sunday - 118.14cr
Raees BOI till Saturday -118.50cr plus 4.75cr BOI today (expected) = 123.25cr
So Kaabil is all set to beat Raees!
asked in Movie Discussions by Director (135k points)
38% Accept Rate

edited by

What about Raees producer figure?

4 Answers

+5 votes

So after Raees vs sultan this is 2nd time for srk to run away from a challenge...
So sad because I was expecting a blockbuster fight between Roshan's, Srk (red chillies) and the MSG Baba...

answered by Director (127k points)
+2

Yeh bhikari wapas aa gaya flop champ

+2

lol Raees and dilwale hit ...
hahaha only in your dreams...
and now you are comparing a 2008 movie collection with a 2016 movie collection...
hahaha kya din AA gaye hai hahaha
yes Bhai yes fan ww >ghajini ww hahahaha

both Raees and Dilwale are hits according to distributor and producer figures....and more deservingly Hits than Avgs like Sarfarosh,Rangeela,Ishq,Ghulam etc....
BTW the same way DDLJ & KKHH are bigger hits than all amir's movies.....
so as amir is a flopstar,shame on amir and his shameless fan(s) deepak N Navo.....

0 votes

:-|.........................

answered by Assistant Director (54.6k points)
0 votes

Not proud of it, the film will barely scrap through but I am not disappointed about that. This blatant manipulation pinches me much more, hope the industry boycotts rakesh.

answered by Producer (103k points)
0 votes

Taklu's next target is to beat Amir's Ghajini manipulation(real 180 Cr,fake amir-285 Cr-105 Cr).....I know No one can break Amir's fake record though,still hope is there.....

answered by Producer (101k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
6 answers 447 views
447 views asked Jan 21, 2017 in Movie Discussions by sunil Production Designer (13.4k points)
+2 votes
1 answer 188 views
+2 votes
2 answers 148 views