• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
3 Member And 14 Guest
Members present at the site
+4 votes
181 views asked in Trolls by Producer (115k points)
98% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

If hak lu can say the line I know the collections of my films to the last penny then y his fans cryin on talkus collection for kabil even he knia the collection of his film to the last penny... ... both hak lu n taklu gettin grilled by each others screw..... ..

answered by Production Accountant (25.7k points)
selected by
+1 vote

PR work is done so much .....

now back in reality.....

answered by Unit Manager (32.4k points)
0 votes

Ek BOI ka article Aur itna heartbreak ho gaya..!!

But kya Karen, part time aamir fan, full time SRK hater, SRK ki koi taarif karta hai to seen nahi hota, dil JAL jata hai, aisa lagta hai ki kisi me garam koyla muh me ghusa diya, ya phir Antarctica me le jaakar, thanda pani body ke upar dal diya.........

Koi baat nahi, Aamir ki bhi taarif kari hai BOI ne, le pad le

Q. Is Salman Khan the only Khan now as even Aamir Khan will not have a big grosser with Talaash?

A. It still remains to be seen where Talaash goes. They are all still Khans but right now you can say Salman Khan is the biggest by a fair margin. Also if Talaash does not gross big its more to do with the genre, director, writers, music etc and film in general, not Aamir Khan because whatever it does will be because of him.

answered by Super-star (183k points)

Lol this post is not about BOI article , but still you are without even reading start your taqia qalaaam..

Ok no problem hota hai hota hai , Raees dekh ke aaya hoga pakka tu..

kya fattu mod hai be tu ,o autowala hak lu word use kiya phir bhi block nahi??

liked ur sentence... part tym aamir fan full tym aamir hater....lol

No related questions found