Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,424 questions

236,360 answers

285,872 comments

379 users

So after being pushed by Rohan Calculator, RCE has decided eit ka jawaab patthar se, ladies & Gentlemen, i present to you - RCE CALCULATOR..!!

+5 votes
357 views asked Jan 31 in Trolls by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (195,126 points)
98% Accept Rate

12 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

That's something I wanted man...
Monday 8.25cr Tuesday 7.52cr Producers -Raees....I'm happy now... yesterday I was fighting with this guy who is like the so called film reviewer of our city who follows koimoi... now these idiots will get their answers.. :\

RCE is doing it of course because they are being forced by Kaabil's inflation...
won't support manipulation but when someone else is using ur honesty against you and ultimately degrading ur image..that's the time to be worse!

answered Jan 31 by Criminal Director (133,985 points)
selected Mar 28 by THUNDER BIRD
+4 votes

LOL. It Was Bound To Happen. RCE Tolerated So Much In The Weekends. Its Time To Payback.

answered Jan 31 by Rajat Production Accountant (25,908 points)
+3 votes

That mean BOI play really smart here as now it is impossible for them to increase Raees figure when occupancy was going down & down (upto 5% for both films in Delhi NCR)....

And no problem with Srk at all as he already told everyone earlier Dhandhe ke liye jo sahi wo sahi hai...

answered Jan 31 by deepak_bishty Director (124,798 points)
+3 votes

answered Jan 31 by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (40,643 points)
+3 votes

The party which will benefit the most from this is Boxofficeindia.com . Most people will look towards BOI hoping for some genuine information in this clash.

answered Jan 31 by Charlie runkle™ Producer (115,329 points)
+3 votes

ahaha so Red chilli calculator is back nd they showed it once they are the king of manipulation..
Both mon n tuesday fig manipulated by 40% per yaa u heard it right 40% even roshan claci didnt dare to do in such level... even tue was near to 50%.. ..
Nw see there wil be shifting of boi to producer fig form our srkfans... well Srk could had gained some respect by givin boi fig but no hamme to manipulation karna hai bas.. jaise hi monday ko collection giri Red chilli calci ON hogaya... ...

nd see the tittle eit ka jawab pathar se... lol agar samne wala insan gobar kayega toh hum bi gu khayenge...
.. kao kao dono aapni g and marwao...

answered Jan 31 by playboy Production Accountant (26,760 points)
+3 votes

And Rakesh roshan & Krk must have thought they'd give bigger figure than Raees on weekdays....

answered Jan 31 by RAhil Assistant Director (48,569 points)

Hey Jahil....SRK agli Hit kab deha?

Jab agli film ayegi tab hi dega na....Gorakhpuriya gawar dhokla.

+2 votes

Its not eith ka jawab, it is desperation to save themselves from flop verdict. Raees was falling badly on weekdays.

Kaabil will ultimately have a better verdict than Raees ultimately based on producer figures.

answered Jan 31 by nolaniitjee Assistant Director (41,310 points)

@Nolan Hit is only a question for BOI, I've seen sites declaring Super Hit to Raees in same producer figures so that was never a problem...The problem is only with Kaabil, here Kaabil was degrading the image of Raees with fake data and it was needed to be done..I guarantee that all the sites who will post the collection of Raees Mon/Tuesday would know its fake but they would post it happily as that's the perfect reply to Kaabil and to people who are posting this kind of shits...

2.25 crore manipulation is almost 40% of the actual figures.

And 6.10 is what % of 3.50..........??????????

Ultimately sites will consider producer figure for both movies so Kaabil will get a better verdict.

+2 votes

Shame on SRK and Raees pr Team to saving Raees assss

answered Jan 31 by Tubelight Location Scout (4,220 points)
+2 votes

now ....calculator is on from both sides.....

real clash now started.....wait who wins for better verdict.....

answered Jan 31 by power Assistant Director (40,428 points)
+1 vote

I had said it, rce will show its battery power during weekdays, srk is an old player at this sorta thing, ab hogi asli dalaali shuru. May the best calculator win.

answered Jan 31 by Intense Cinematographer (97,603 points)
+1 vote

Ashamed of SRK for doing this.

answered Jan 31 by mr.hola Unit Manager (30,608 points)

Related questions

+5 votes
2 answers 101 views
+4 votes
6 answers 219 views
219 views asked Jun 18, 2014 in Movie Discussions by Eminem Camera Operator (10,727 points)