• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.4k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+3 votes

Yesterday night Hyderabad was flooding with Bollywood stars studded night and you might be guessing why is it so.

Here is an exclusive update of the leading celebrities and what they did last night.

Shah Rukh Khan took to his twitter account to share his experience when he attended Sanjay and Pinki for their sons wedding and he wrote, "In Hyderabad to wish my friends Sanjay & Pinky for their sons wedding. It’s so much fun to be with them."

Check out some other interesting updates of the Bollywood celebs starting from Ranveer Singh, Sara Ali Khan, Shilpa Shetty and Shah Rukh Khan.

When #Srk says you look beautiful then you ought to feel beautiful @kulsumshadab looked stunning last night in a gorgeous @farazmanan outfit at the #sanjaypinkyreddy #wedding #keshvee #wedding #2017 clearer image being shared soon 😍😍😍 #makingpakistanproud #dubai #farazmanan

A photo posted by Niche Lifestyle (@nichelifestyle) on Jan 27, 2017 at 11:29pm PST

In Hyderabad to wish my friends Sanjay & Pinky for their sons wedding. It’s so much fun to be with them.

— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) January 27, 2017

This picture literally made my day! 💖 what stunning pairing!!! #keshavreddy #ranveersingh #saraalikhan #keshvee

A photo posted by ۰ sara ali khan pataudi ۰ (@saraalikhanx) on Jan 27, 2017 at 11:14pm PST

Picture 13 on 28.01.16.: #aboutlastnight #fridaynight #partynight #sangeet #Hyderabad #keshvee #keshveewedding #keshavwedsveena #Bollywood #Instabollywood #friends With Sooshi & Manish 💕 @soorajpancholi @manishmalhotra05

A photo posted by T a n u j G a r g (@tanuj.garg) on Jan 27, 2017 at 10:47pm PST

Love you my baby❤❤ #Repost @kiaraaliaadvani ・・・ My main ❤️❤️ @yasminkarachiwala 😘😘 #keshvee

A photo posted by Yasmin Karachiwala (@yasminkarachiwala) on Jan 27, 2017 at 11:46pm PST

Munki and Tunki @shamitashetty_official going to Hyderabad #sisterbonding #keshvee wedding

A photo posted by Shilpa Shetty Kundra (@officialshilpashetty) on Jan 27, 2017 at 2:43am PST

asked in General by Set Decorator (1.3k points)
0% Accept Rate
+1

I have prescription for ur website.. add heavy dosage of cleavages in regular intervals , day and night , every day of the week , every fcuking week of the year ..Even if u r covering a funeral article add cleavages . Cause they r evergreen.

1 Answer

+1 vote

The way u wrote the headline , my mind drifted somewhere else ...So no Orgy.

answered by Producer (118k points)