+6 votes
asked in Archived by Assistant Director (46.4k points)
99% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Veer & Garv would've been instant blockbusters.

And superhits & hits like Wanted & Mujhse Shaadi Karogi was only a hit so at this time it would've been a blockbuster too.

I want to name Jaan-E-Mann but it would become a blockbuster only because of the stardom. The movie in 2006 was a flop in India but average in overseas so it would've made it big for sure. Salaam-E-Ishq was a flop in India but a Hit in overseas so I think it would've atleast got itself an Hit status in India now with the hype.

London Dreams only with better music & better climax has chance at the box office, it lacked them both clubbed with weak direction & that's the reason why it flopped.

I wouldn't name Tere Naam because the timing of the remake was really good in 2003. The character in Tamil & Kannada were still college students while the Telugu remake starred Dr. Rajasekhar who was in his 40's & he was shown as college passed out guy who still sits infront of the college. Salman's character was shaped up based on Telugu, while Telugu was a flop, Hindi version successfully used that concept selling Salman as a 28-30yrs guy who still wanders infront of the college. That character cannot be sold now to the audience & with his current image (not action but being human) such films is a no.

answered by All Time best! (281k points)
selected by
London dreams climax had left me depressed.
It was not shot correctly at all. They needed much more than simply making Ajay go back to India to bring Salman back. I mean, the conception of the climax was good but the way it was shot was highly unconvincing.
0 votes

Garv,God Tussi Great Ho,Veer,Jaaneman,London Dreams,Yuvraaj etc.

answered by Star (160k points)
0 votes

any entertaining movie of salman releasing today wil become a blockbuster

answered by Camera Operator (10.8k points)
0 votes

Tere naam at the time of its release was not a clean hit , if it was released today it would have been atleast superhit

answered by Second Unit Director (79.4k points)
0 votes

Kyonki ,bcz its a quite a gd film.

answered by
0 votes

Andaz apna apna,Veer,london dreams,jaan e maan,kyon ki,tumko naa bhool pyaange.......

answered by Location Manager (5.5k points)
edited by
0 votes

Andaz Apna Apna wouldve ben ATBBx2
Garv wouldve been a huge success as well

answered by Camera Operator (9.1k points)
It's hard to believe that andaz apna apna was a flop at the boxoffice....
0 votes

Hello Brother sure ! all songs blockbuster

answered by Set Designer (2.4k points)

Related questions

+5 votes
4 answers 138 views
+4 votes
1 answer 243 views
243 views asked Mar 27, 2014 in Movies by Super Nova Assistant Director (46.4k points)
+3 votes
7 answers 317 views
317 views asked Feb 4, 2014 in Movies by Super Nova Assistant Director (46.4k points)