• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
11 Online
0 Member And 11 Guest
+1 vote
asked in Sports Related by Cinematographer (92.4k points)
94% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

ODI 11
Sachin Tendulkar
Sourav Ganguly
Ricky Ponting
Virat Kohli
AB Devilliers
MS Dhoni(WK and Captain)
Lance Klusener
Wasim Akram
Shane Warner
Muttiah Murlidharan
Glenn Mcgrath
Test 11
Virender Sehwag
Matthew Hayden
Rahul Dravid
Sachin Tendulkar
Brian Lara
Jacques Kallis
Adam Gilchrist (WK)
Shane Warne
Muttiah Muralidharan
Dale Steyn
Glenn Mcgrath

answered by Cinematographer (99k points)
selected by

Agree with all, except id have gilchrist open with sachin in odis, man he was way better than ganguly, him as keeper and msd as pure batsman.

I thought of Gilchrist but decided to go with Dhoni because he is bigger legend than Gilchrist in ODIs plus he would also captain the side..Dhoni is also better keeper than Gilchrist.. Ganguly would also be my 6th Bowler..Go and check Ganguly's record in ODIs..From 1997-2003 he was almost as big as Sachin .His average in ODIs till 2003 was same as Sachin..44....Plus it would also lend me Left Right combination and also Sachin Ganguly were best as openers

+1 vote

1)Sachin Tendulkar
2) Gilly
3)Virat
4)jacques kallis
5)Ponting
6)ABD
7)lance klusner
8)Lee
9)Waseem Akram
10)Murlidharan
11)G Mcgrath

answered by Camera Operator (11.2k points)

No related questions found