">
  • Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
0 Member And 10 Guest
+4 votes
bwahahahhaaha he took "RETARD" to a whole new level.
asked in Announcements by Producer (117k points)
52% Accept Rate

Looks like you are an expert on overacting

No wonder you are a salman fan /

A great man once said. A salman fan doesnt get to judge acting

"Looks like you are an expert on overacting"... no no expert the badshah of overacting its none than 80cr club king Srk.... nd after srk it should be his his fans.... u have no right to give others a tittle of EXPERT ON OVERACTING other than Kingu srk nd his fans...

tekai.. hogaya tera... chal 12.30 baj gaye GHANTA maar apna... lunch time hai....

oh no i made a typo.. now the great typing master who made typo in his SINGLE WORD wil reply back my typo mistake " his his fans"...

4 Answers

+4 votes

The one who likes to comment "buhahahahahaha" on each and every post.......

answered by Second Unit Director (72.9k points)
Komal Nahta confirms Srk's cameo in Tubelight!
+2 votes

its none other than PAADSHA BHAI... jo har waqt paadh marte rehte hai comment section pe..

answered by Production Accountant (25.3k points)

hahahhaha yeah very irritating guy. he is "body main padi hui khujli".

+1 vote

He is a retard man!... Don't take him seriously.....

answered by Executive Producer (64.9k points)
0 votes

I thought you are an honest follower or heart. ...today it's become formality to term what's others saying good. It's become like a trend. I thought u would rather ignore that formalities..

Coming to revenant. ....tell me honestly what's there so special?????nothing, I'm again saying nothing. Whole movie is average. And huge hugely overrated. We got to see survival of DiCaprio in rough and tough situation.. .mahn I would recommend you watch MAN VS Wild on discovery, u would say bear grills is better actor than DiCaprio.

BTW it's not your fault. ...although u didn't enjoyed it, although u didn't feel great, although u didn't saw anything breath taking from DiCaprio you end up saying good, great. Congratulations !! u followed the trend perfectly.

And yes SRK is better than DiCaprio.... He had to do lots of things.. .rather than just making face "I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying "

answered by Editor (84.7k points)

very very well said.....aksar logon ko goori chamrri dekh kr complex hojata h.....n definitely Grand Nova is one of them......they jst think that everything done by Hollywood guys is great.......n i completely agree on 'bear grylls is better actor than DiCaprio' ...believe me, i found Tom Hardy's character a lot more interesting.....wish he was given more screen space....he was a relief in between the only one-dimensional Oscar winning performance in history

No related questions found