• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
33 Online
4 Member And 29 Guest
Members present at the site
+1 vote
243 views asked in Sports Related by Super-star (174k points)
99% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Cricket won't remain the same for me without him captaining Indian Side in limited over formats...It's a very emotional moment for me... Losing interest in watching Cricket and this again comes as shocker for me.. Anyways he again proved what a selfless cricketer he is.. Would love to see him in 2019 WC as a WK Batsman

answered by Editor (86.4k points)
selected by

Yeah, he was one away from 200 ODIs as captain, retired at 199..!!

According to Harsha Bhogle he would quit after Champions Trophy

+1 vote

Was a long time in the offing. End of an era and arguably the greatest indian odi skipper of all times. Virat will now take over and transform this side..........and will win a world cup with msd doing what sachin did in 2011.

answered by Assistant Director (55.5k points)

Tb, virat will win back Indias lost glory in odis too. Too early to say if he can do that but he will take India to no1 in odi's also. Good msd chose to play on rather than retire.

Dhoni alone won the 2011 final? I think u r not matured enough to talk cricket

Team effort tha, gambhir played a very importnat knock, lets also appreciate virat's crucial 36......they stabilised the innings. For me gautam deserved man of the match. He held on for 97 runs. Imagine the pressure.world cup final......mumbai.....sehwag and sachin out, he played a very very good knock.

Absolutely...and dhonis innings wasn't the turning point or "holding" together -kinda innings as the then best-in form yuvi was already waiting..

+1 vote

Salute to Dhoni.....................................................

answered by All Time best! (268k points)
+1 vote

Totally socked!! He is the one for whom I cheer for!!! A man born to be a legend. A man without any doubt the best person/ wicket keeper Indian team still got. I want him to be fierce and destructive as he was prior to his captancy.

answered by Camera Operator (8.4k points)
+1 vote

It's heartbreaking and end of an era.
Dhoni was a fantastic overs captain,could have continued till 2019,still we should accept his decision.
Good thing- Virat will get 2 years for crafting team for 2019 WC and we'll see more of batsman Dhoni.

answered by Assistant Director (59k points)
+1 vote

Heartbreaking...but he proves how selfless he is once again. He will remain the best captain ever. But happy that its in the safe hands of Kohli

answered by Director (126k points)
+1 vote

Heartbreaking. A selfless cricketer who made fan around the world. 199 odi as captain. Not even the greats had guts to retire b4 such milestone. Salute.

answered by Executive Producer (62.8k points)

No related questions found