• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

0 votes
asked in General by Second Unit Director (72.7k points)
43% Accept Rate

9 Answers

+4 votes

Because nobody likes to see him in such fun shows...............

answered by Casting Director (19.8k points)

He did come once to promote jaane tu on dus ka dum and now kofee with karan where we could see fun side of him

+1 vote

Because he is not comfortable in these shows plus he don't have that wit & charm to be dealing in such shows, for example, in that aap ki adaalat special, where srk and salman were having fun, Aamir was like why i 'm even here..??

Can't imagine him in such kind of shows, he don't have presence to be in these type of shows, he's not someone who is compatible with such shows..!!

answered by Super-star (199k points)
+1

Charm dikh gaya tha Paanchvi fail and Zor ka jhatka mein ....

+1

Agree with TB here.
Nolan don't be offended yaar. His style of work is different, same way his personality is too. He doesn't speak much, so not a lot of jokes from his side. He's a strict professional, can't just dance casually easily or laugh loudly. In a normal conversation he can be good with his manner of speaking but the types on these kind of shows is not really his type of style of conversation.

@Filman exactly, that's what I'm trying to say.................

+1

Hey thundershit, go poop somewhere else you moron....

+1 vote

I have no idea but it is possible that he doesn't like that a lot of the jokes on the show are very sexist, fat shaming and very regressive.
Not wanting to promote such a feminist and progressive film on such a show might be a reason he chose not to. I was also eagerly waiting for him to appear and wish he had.

Secondly, he doesn't need to promote his films in such shows. His name alone brings audience in theaters.

answered by Assistant Director (41.3k points)
+1 vote

Because nobody likes to see him in such fun shows.............100%.

answered by All Time best! (283k points)
+1 vote

Because Kapil is a bigger star than flopstar Srk....Srk begs Kapil for promotion of her movies
On the other hand BRAND Aamir stands head and shoulders above the rest on a platform of his own...he doesnt need any cheap and cheezy shows for promotion....

answered by Second Unit Director (78.7k points)
+1 vote

It's like saying why Aamir don't visit the white house...... Because he's not important enough to be called anywhere.

answered by Star (145k points)
0 votes

Because he is confident about his product....Simple...

answered by Director (132k points)
0 votes

He doesn't need to. He follows a path very different from srk and salman and that suits him very well. When you can give 5 all time grosser without promoting your film, who needs kapil?

answered by Producer (102k points)

Ghajini aur 3 idiots mein Aamir ne wahiyaatpanti ki hadein paar kar di thi.Dhoom 3 to Dhoom 2 ki wajah se waise hi popular thi.

–1 vote

Why should Aamir go to such second class cheap shows? I myself don't watch these shows.... These shows suit antisocial elements of society like sallu or flop actors like srk

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
–1

Bees saal flop rehene ke baad pappu superstar ban gaya.G***** Dilwale 1st Day worldwide was bigger than PK..................

Abe retired uncle, kaisa chal raha hai tera...suna hai tu Mujhe delhi me pitwane wala Tha....dam hai to akele kabhi mil kisi neutral jagah..apni gali me baazigar bhi khud ko navoarsenal samajhta hai

Related questions

+5 votes
9 answers 288 views
288 views asked Dec 9, 2015 in General by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (72.7k points)
+4 votes
3 answers 187 views
+5 votes
2 answers 156 views