Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,390 questions

248,814 answers

303,772 comments

396 users

Akshay Kumar's next produced by Karan Johar & Salman Khan announced! Eyeing for a 2018 release.

+3 votes
https://mobile.twitter.com/akshaykumar/status/815958352522072065?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6602490323
Akshay Kumar@akshaykumar
Coming together for a film produced by friends, @BeingSalmanKhan and @karanjohar, starring me! Out in 2018.

Most probably director will be Anurag Singh
asked Jan 2, 2017 in Movie Discussions by Criminal Director (134,888 points)
38% Accept Rate

edited Jan 2, 2017 by Criminal

6 Answers

+1 vote

Akki movies in 2018:-
1) Padman,
2) Crack,
3) GOLD,
4) Dharma and SKP next,

answered Jan 2, 2017 by Maruf Sarker Producer (112,299 points)

PADMAN is slated for 2017

+1 vote

His line up is getting bigger and better with each passing day.

answered Jan 2, 2017 by Intense Director (121,984 points)
+1 vote

Gold, crack and this kjo -skf movie, Akki will strike gold and have cracking 2018

answered Jan 2, 2017 by tabishaikh Casting Director (16,362 points)
edited Jan 2, 2017 by tabishaikh
0 votes

Akshay Kumar is doing great right now and with Salman khan's name attached it will be a big film, hope it will be a universal appealing film as it looks like IKKA is delayed now.

answered Jan 2, 2017 by Sss d Assistant Director (42,140 points)
0 votes

This film will be a big one . I am hoping it to be a action film . Dont want to see khiladi in non action films repeatedly .

answered Jan 3, 2017 by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (74,290 points)
–3 votes

The big hearted Salman Khan the other day this waiter's wife insulted him..... And not only he forgives him but gives him a movie as well. The entire bollywood owes to salman Khan

answered Jan 2, 2017 by Grand Nova Star (150,328 points)

KNPH, if i remember correctly then he hams somewhere when he is sitting down in lawn with his father i think....n in the whole film, his performance for example is not anywhere near to Ranveer Singh in BBB, or Vivek Oberoi's debut
Lakshya is a very good film....plus Hrithik's character had a beautiful phase to play......probably his scene where he looks at a mountain n says 'wahan pohnchna hai' wala dialogue to Preity comes second in his whole career as best scene after vase scene of Guzaarish.....these r the kind of intense scenes which even actors like Aamir haven't done.....only if he had been versatile, he would hv been easily ahead of Aamir for me......n even Irrfan Khan's scenes like this, i can't remember,......ksi average emotional scene ko OTT bna kr us mein sy awsum scene nikaal laina aik great actor ki nishani hai

Hrithik always hams in fun and light moments ...He also hammed in Lakhshya fun and light moments..Fun and Light moments doesn't suit Hrithik..We can ignore that

i don't remember a single scene right now where he hammed....maybe he did.....n i m using hammed not in terms of jst overplaying it.....overplaying a comedy scene works for me....i was talking abt hamming to the point that looking fake

Puneet knph was the best launch vehicle for a newcomer and hr just nailed it..yes rakesh needs to relaize that agar fir se krrish4 men god, allah aur bhagwaan dikhayega in 2019.....people wont accept it. I hope some new director comes in for k4.