• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

395 users

+1 vote

The Collection of Dhoom 3 in Phase 1 was around $ 28 Million,PK around $ 27 Million and Combined Collection of Dilwale and Baji Rao Mastani around $ 42 Million.

asked in Movie Discussions by All Time best! (283k points)
88% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

North america is performing at real high levels, ill go with 13.5 in the US and overall 30million lifetime. Amazing for a film which has no romance, dance/action sequences and a big bellied superstar playing father to grown up girls..

answered by Producer (106k points)
selected by

My Name is Khan in 2010 almost touch $ 20 Million in Phase 1.

+1 vote

PK is still the highest overseas grosser of all time with $47 million. $30 million is definitely possible. Dangal will almost certainly cross PK to become the highest grossing Bollywood film in North America.

answered by Assistant Director (41.7k points)

China zindabad for you.......................................

Fact is china is the real overseas market others like US,UK are only indian diaspora.LOL at u baazigar.only Aamir has got real real overseas fans.

0 votes

Looking at the current trending, it should do 30m$+ overseas. But 15m$ is highly unlikely. At max it can do 12-13m$ and cross pk. But that is tough as just after new year, collections will drop drastically in usa as current collection are highly inflated due to holidays. My prediction for usa would be 11m$ and 31m$ total overseas.

answered by Assistant Director (41.6k points)

It will probably collect $ 17 Million in Week 1.What is your Prediction for Week 2?

1st week will be 16.5m$. As 2nd weekend is new year weekend, hence I expect a 5.5m$ weekend and 8.5m$ week.
In rest of the weeks it will do 5-6m$ as it can drop steeply after 1st January.

Related questions

+5 votes
5 answers 176 views
176 views asked Feb 9, 2016 in Movie Discussions by Baazigar All Time best! (283k points)
+3 votes
4 answers 174 views