• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.1k questions

240k answers

291k comments

392 users

+2 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (244k points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

I really wish Krish had cast some young actor or Balakrishna worked hard on his physic etc. For a movie being made on 50cr budget incl P&A the output krish managed is commendable. He did it second time after Kanche. I Didnt like the trailer much...few shots were good though. Atleast its not looking bad/tacky visually as say Rudramadevi which was made on around 70cr budget. Few shots need better work. Foreigner speaking Telugu could've been avoided. I'm more interested in the story though as not much is known about the king. Krish should avoid song dance routine in his films...except gamyam,vedam (to some extent) they dont go well with the kind of stories he chooses to tell. But me watching the film will depend entirely on reviews and wom.

answered by Production Accountant (29.5k points)
selected by
+1 vote

So Is Bahbubali makers are planning to sue ?
1) For using the Same COLOR Horses..Kind of Same Color Dresses?
2) For using the same THEME of ancient War/King-Praja /Raja -Rani plot?
3) and may be ..I am not able to understand the Telugu Title but looks similar to Bahubali one...esepcially the 3rd and 4th Letter?

answered by Production Accountant (28.6k points)

I know you are being sarcastic here. But the movie is based on one of the greatest kings of Satavahana Dynasty. Its based on history unlike Baahubali which is work of fiction. Though i didnt like the trailer except few shots...The movie is made on a budget of 50cr incl P&A....so the output they managed is pretty good. Atleast dont bring same BW clash topic on pages like these....we have many posts for that.

0 votes

Frankly speaking Balakrishna exists as a hero just bcoz of his family goodwill. He has no looks. How in this world kat, shriya, anushka all acted as his heroine. Its unintentionally funny.

answered by Executive Producer (69.1k points)

If it was 5-10 movies then I would've agreed but a career spanning 42 years & 100 films with 3 all time Industry hits, he has earned his fame & position. Of course Nandamuri family goodwill will always exist but that alone cannot discredit such a long career.

And it's not just Katrina & others... right from Mandakini, Meenakshi Seshadri, Divya Bharti to Tabu, Raveena Tandon, Sonali Bendre, Shilpa Shetty have starred as his heroines.

Sadly, both the times he starred with Sridevi, she played the love-interest of his father, NTR Senior.

Anyways, his political career can be owed entirely for him being the son of NTR.