• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.4k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+2 votes

asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (246k points)
98% Accept Rate

very nice memory of Srk and Hrithik together. hope Raees and kaabil both work extraordinary at boxoffice even on same day release.................

6 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Good Film.....
and the irony is they are are also celebrating the 15 years of the film...by coming together again in the form of Raees and Kaabil but this time against each other....

KKKG

CURRENT SCENARIO

SRK: Aaa Raha Hoon
Hrithik : Aayega Naa Darega To Nahin.....

answered by Production Accountant (28.6k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Just sharing one small bit of info. Film was 1st Indian film to debut in top 10 chart of USA. But didnt get the feat officially because EDI didnt believe that a film can do $1mn on just 71 Prints.

answered by Super-star (166k points)
+2 votes

May be I've said it before.. ..it's the first Bollywood movie I watched full. Couldn't understand Hindi.... Yet liked it. Tab Se dil me guch gaya.. ...Shah Rukh Khan

answered by Editor (87.7k points)
+2 votes

All time blockbuster.............

answered by Casting Director (18.9k points)
+1 vote

My most favourite Bollywood movie ever, and my second favourite movie ever. This might be my most watched movie ever.

answered by Unit Manager (33.9k points)
+1 vote

One of my all time favourite.Such an excellent family drama.Evwryonr did fantastic job.A true Blockbuster Have seen it countless times.

answered by Director (140k points)

Related questions

+7 votes
3 answers 134 views