Logging in Errors

Except BOI almost every site is showing Krrish 3 collections as 240+ crore. Views?

+6 votes
271 views asked Dec 2, 2013 in Old by nolaniitjee Assistant Director (41,349 points)
78% Accept Rate
I believe in producer fig but OUTIMD and K3 are exceptions this year. Last year it was JTHJ and SOS.

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Yes 240 crore is a manipulated figure by its makers but BOI collection in this case is also doubtful as they are showing really low figure for this. BOI Magazine figure of 196.95 crore after 4th week looking more realistic figure.

answered Dec 2, 2013 by deepak_bishty Director (127,531 points)
selected Dec 15, 2013 by nolaniitjee
Boi is showing only hindi version figures tamil telgu versions are 11-12 crs
+9 votes

Not Industry people but only SrK haters are believing,Even some HR fans have Accepted that K3 boxoffice collection was manupulated....people are making Fun of K3...
During ce u believed In Boi,Y did u change Suddenly.......Insecure.....

answered Dec 2, 2013 by Killer Production Accountant (25,713 points)
When did I say I give my own opinion.... I just asked why every site is believeing producer figures. Hahaha and which Hrithik fan has accepted that K3 collections are manipulated.
Anyways I know you are an SRK fan in disguise of a Salman fan
@nolan 'Which hritik fan has accepted dat k3 collections r manipulated?'
read Anand's answer to know dis.
+6 votes

Which fake site of fake boxofficecapsule you are showing?? Orginal site of boxofficecapsule have stopped giving its collections on their site after they gave article on its inflated figures!Even Taran Adarsh has stopped giving the collections! He has even stopped giving the collections of other movies too except some overseas figures in past few days! Komal Nahta never though in starting gave producer's figures but now on etc he's saying the figures which is told him to quote by etc channel!KOIMOI wale ki toh kal KRK ne hi bjaa dali thi! Go through his tweets with mukul kr. sharma who's owner of koimoi sites! Bachon ki tarah toh kal woh unknown bandho se article links maang raha tha about RAM-LEELA budget which he says is 35crs!KOIMOI only works on producer's figures so leave that!

answered Dec 2, 2013 by tegil Production Accountant (22,622 points)
bhai chal krte honge...........tu burra na maan........khush reh but yes inflated figs. sabki rahi hai after 2010! SRK ne sabse zyada kri hai woh alag baat hai if we leave hrithik's K3 and salman's ETT!
And you can also check in case of sos v/s jthj (article , rating , collection).
@tegil inflation sabse zyada Salman ne kari h, SRK ne nahi.

Collections of Salman's 3 films hv been inflated.
BG- 141 cr, 149 cr
ETT- 186 cr, 199 cr
D2- 149 cr, 163 cr

While SRK's only 2 films hv been inflated.
JTHJ- 102 cr, 120 cr
CE- 208 cr, 226 cr
we'r talking about in terms of differences in figs. ! Difference sabse zyada srk ki movies ka!
+5 votes

I still believe in BOI..and accept that Krrish 3 total collection is 175 cr(Hindi) + 12 cr Tamil and Telugu)....!!

answered Dec 2, 2013 by Anand1199 Star (150,426 points)
+1 vote

I honestly dont know about 245 cr fig.but the figure what boi.com is showing is completely false..i jus cant believe that fig by any means..atleast boi.co.in fig looks realistic to some extent.and each and every actor attends boi.co.in interview and main distributors and owners of cinema chain give the occupancy ..but what the hell is this boi.com..no bwood cares this damn site..i dont know what it is trying to prove..
whatever may it be..krrish3 is a huge success and still playing in c class centres in a.p..its the biggest blockbuster in single screen nodoubt about that..

answered Dec 2, 2013 by Deleted User Id - 0
as you are saying boi.com is separate site and they dont advertise also..then how can you expect boi.com can track 4300 screens data??they just cant track many single screens data at all..since 2010 there has been difference in boi and other website collections as screens are increasing.so expect similar thingg with d3 also..
why there was no difference in grand masti 1st week but suddenly after 2nd week there was a difference lol......difference 2nd week se isliye aaya taki 100cr ka aakra paar ho jae
grand masti cant be compared to k3..
listen 99% of ppl think that grand masti is 100cr film and similarly krrish3 is also highest grossing film..
boi.com is ghanta..
what if i say you are a blind fan who was surely a boi follower during ce,jthj etc