• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
24 Online
10 Member And 14 Guest
+3 votes
asked in Awards by Director (129k points)
71% Accept Rate

edited by

He deserved it...................

I guess best actor critic is given to him...

doesn't matter whether he deserved it or not.. was a supporting role not leading

7 Answers

+2 votes

First of All It's Star Screen Awards..... Secondly he deserved Critics Award and Sushant deserved Popular Award but here its the other way round

answered by Cinematographer (94.8k points)
+2 votes

It was good in Pink. Critic choice would have been better.

answered by Executive Producer (65.5k points)
+2 votes

Indian Awards are SHIT
STAR Screen awards are bound to be won by Fox STAR or STAR Network films.

answered by Super-star (161k points)

Fox Star isn't it separate from 'Star'?

Fox Star is collaboration of Fox & Star media as far as i know.

+2 votes

My Choice:
Best Actor : SRK (FAN)
Best Actress : Tapsee Pannu (Pink)
Best Movie : Pink

answered by Camera Operator (10.3k points)
+2 votes

Its my personal opinion and I have discussed already zillion times in this forum...that Indian Awards shows have lost its credit ability.....so now for me its doesn;t matter who won who lost...I just watch it now just for the fun part/stage show /if anchors are good/timepass...
No excitement that who is going to win....u can tell in advance almost 90% of the times who is going to win by looking at the audience....or who is performing....

And for your question who deserves the best actor...for me although SRK acting was good....but only reason I 'll not give it to him just bcos its been controlled by VFX .....

answered by Production Accountant (26.9k points)

its been controlled by VFX .....best point......

0 votes

Fan???? then there must be a new category BEST VFX ACTING .. looks like star screen critics looked SAME OVETACTING OF SRK BEHIND VFX..

answered by Production Accountant (25.7k points)
0 votes

Big B to Srk ..

answered by Executive Producer (69.8k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers 91 views
91 views asked in Awards by shah Casting Director (18.8k points)
+3 votes
3 answers 128 views
+2 votes
3 answers 109 views