Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,211 questions

240,432 answers

291,141 comments

390 users

Koffee With Karan 100th episode shoot with Salman Khan, Arbaaz Khan & Sohail Khan.

+2 votes

asked Dec 1, 2016 in Movie Discussions by suhas Mega Star (244,863 points)
99% Accept Rate

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer

Why Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan..if they had to shoot non-solo...Kabir Khan any day a better choice

answered Dec 1, 2016 by Haider Second Unit Director (73,149 points)
selected Dec 6, 2016 by suhas

Actually Arbaaz & Sohail are damn hilarous off screen especially Sohail Khan is super fun.

The promos till now have proved the same. Looking forward...

https://twitter.com/StarWorldIndia/status/806051443564101632

I have seen entire episode and wanted to bash Karan johar..Wasting Salman Khan.....What the hell was cross fire? u could have three rapid fires.
Last season episode of Salman was much much better...

I didn't have any complaints. It was Arbaaz who rocked the show followed by Sohail & Salman. It was a treat to watch even with Arbaaz & Sohail dominating.

When salman is not dominating...u dont like to watch it...it was good but not that hillarious and that funny..this year Akki and twinkle episode is number 1...Salman's should more fun element..He didnt hit on karan johar that much like last episode..
Last rapid fire of salman is my one of the fav apart from Srk and Amitabh Bachan rapid fire...

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer 99 views
99 views asked Apr 30, 2014 in Opinion by Mast Maula Assistant Director (47,991 points)
+3 votes
2 answers 391 views