18. SSk - 95 points
  19. Suhas - 86 points
  20. shajandeepu - 71 points
  21. Rocsky - 68 points
  22. suraj.j - 57 points
  23. mr.hola - 57 points
  24. Nikeel - 56 points
  25. Kabir - 54 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

69.1k questions

262k answers

320k comments

1.3k users

Categories

+2 votes
in Movies by All Time best! (285k points)
88% Accept Rate
–1

nope......not even in top10 or 15 or maybe even 20

9 Answers

–1 vote

Best answer

An outright no. Aamir has given way better performances than PK which was an overrated film and overrated performance.

Aamir's performance in 3I was much much better, srk in Fan and hr in guzaarish were also better than aamir in PK.

Before any lord decides to comment on this answer, keep in mind.......I have given my answer on the basis of acting quality, not box office. So the concerned can go and worship their God elsewhere.

by Star (144k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Undoubetedly ….no one picks the liitle nuances as brilliantly as Aamir Khan

by Set Decorator (1.4k points)
+1 vote

by Production Accountant (20.1k points)
0 votes

Yes, But Along With Fanaa, Ghajini & 3 Idiots.

by Production Accountant (27.4k points)
0 votes

undoubtedly.....

from superstars.....its best performance.....

but non star also gave excellent performance.....

by Assistant Director (49k points)
0 votes

King of Same expression.... performance wise he was excellent in Talash. In other films... same expression every time...

by Executive Producer (65k points)
0 votes

Its all subjective opinion.
My favorite performance is HR from Agneepath.
Aamir in pk was good but not on that level

by Unit Manager (35.3k points)
–1 vote

i would suggest performance wise it will be a good performannce film was itself a overrated one, as OMG was a better version, Best performance of the decade would be

1. Irfan Khan :- Pan Singh Tomar :- it could be considered one of the classical performance from Irfan Khan.

Manoj Bachapee :- For Gangs Of Wassipur

1. Shahrukh Khan :- Fan :- Film itself was a joke but Performance wise it was a top notch performance and everyone will agree.

Nawazuddin Saddiqui :- For Raman Ragahav

RajKumar Roa :- For City Lights

1. Aamir Khan :- PK :- It was a brillant performance from Aamir Khan.
    Amithab Bahcahan :- Pink
by Assistant Director (43.5k points)
+1

fan performance........again u made a joke...

Once again you made a comment with Joke.............

–2 votes

I would say that SRK in RNBDJ and HR in Guzaarish are a notch above Aamir in PK. But undoubtedly these are the finest performances in the last 10 years.

by Assistant Director (50.7k points)
+1

This is strictly my opinion, you don't have to agree with it.

+1

Playgirl, find an aamir fan, you will get your payment for dancing all night, why are you shitting on other people's answers? Apna opinion hai sabka. Not everyone compromises like u.

–1

intense.. mr hola ne mujhe comment kiya hai aur mae usko reply dunga ..bich mae tu kya ghanta hila raha hai..

mr hola.. i agree its strickly ur opinion i no need to agree with u... but callin rbnj act as decade best is like calling bombay velvet is biggest hit of 2016 or some thing like dino morea a greatest actor of last decade... i didnt say anything abt guzarish here..if u have said cdi performance is best then i might have not said are u joking.. but rbnj itself is like a joke.. wel its ur opinion n u have right to say that until u force anybody on that..

intense hila ke hogaya tera ya aur hila yega....

His performance as Suri was exactly like a lot of common people I have seen in real life. As Raj, he was an over the top delight. Honestly, I even believed that someone could think that the two are separate people, even though that idea seems idiotic without seeing the movie. Other than that the scene where he tells his friend how much he loves Taani was very emotional, and of course he was hilarious in Haule Haule and Dance Pe Chance. The clothing and styling also added a lot to the roles, and SRK himself had a lot of input in the role. SRK also got a lot of praise for it.