• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
0 Member And 17 Guest
+1 vote

Dayuum !! ******* badass of a trailer. If any of you watched Arrow or were planning to dropping it or i dunno,get into it,season 5 is right around the corner. Share your views
asked in General by Location Manager (5.7k points)
18% Accept Rate

Okay here how it is... They messed up season 4 so much that they're resorting back to violence... Green Arrow isn't supposed to be that way but then all thanks to season 4, the writers are being cornered.

Also the new crew. Being a fan, I'll admit that it'll take time for me to accept the new crew over Diggle & others. Hopefully the initial episodes are handled well.

Going by the flashback story, it'll be about how Oliver joins the Bratva, which is the least thing I care about. But hey, at least he's out of the island for a change.

But the one name to get all excited for season 5, DOLPH LUNDGREN. If it was a movie then I wouldn't be but since it's a tv-series, the idea of DOLPH LUNDGREN being part of the show alone excites me. Hope the writers do justice to his character considering they've literally cooked up 2 back to back weak villains in last 2 seasons, in fact 3 villains if you consider the boring flashbacks.

Anyways I liked The Flash Season 2 episode more... I disliked the teaser of Supergirl season 2 episode 1 but kinda warmed up to the trailer which recently dropped. So yeah, from the dc superhero genre, only due to season 4, I would rank the 5th season trailer as 3rd after The Flash & Supergirl.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

No related questions found