• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+5 votes
asked in General by Production Accountant (20.5k points)
86% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+2 votes

After Challa Of Jab Tak Hai Jaan This Is The SONG.

answered by Super-star (166k points)

You freak people out... You know that??

We will talk on Nov 8 2016.

+1 vote

Poor song after first brilliant song this is average i mean its a rock suffi and singer doesnt have any idea what he is singing it should have been sang by Rabbi Shergil Or Rahat fateh ali khan though Aish makes the video watchable

answered by Assistant Director (40.8k points)

Jimmy bhai listen it again. Its just too brilliant. Give it a try.

Ya its still average for me singer doesnt suit at all they must hav gone for vishal dadlani instead he does have power ful voice problem is this rock suffi and it needs power ful voices like vishal , shafqat, rabbi shergil, rahat fateh ali khan , adnan sami

I will go with Papon for this bulleya too..

+1 vote

Just okay.... Actually too much expectation after Title track. But it's not bad either. It's good to listen.
Ash looking damn hot... Actually... Never seen her such hot.

answered by Executive Producer (64.3k points)

Just watch her in dhoom 2 and shabd with sanjay dutt you will feel horny though she is hot here too

No body shows... Still super sexy... Healthy face of ace,.. Oh my... Feeling jealous. Ranbir se...

+1 vote

OMG ! they all desparate for success.

answered by Production Accountant (21.3k points)
+1 vote

Its a nice song....but aishwarya looks smokin hot....ranbir is a lucky guy.

answered by Producer (102k points)
Rock On 2 - Full Movie Audio Jukebox! Share your views?
+1 vote

Simply Awesome....U will fall in love with this song after 2nd hearing only...Till Now Album is meeting the expectations...Video was too good... Aishwarya is looking so hot Yaar... Ranbir is so lucky

answered by Producer (101k points)
+1 vote

Bwhahahahahaha...... Anaadi k hath main kulhaadi

Movie will have absolutely Nothing apart from sex. Which is enough for me because I'm horny.... But lambi race k ghode nahe hotay ye

answered by Star (145k points)
+1 vote

5/5 for this song.. Upto to the level of title song! It grows more on every listen

answered by Assistant Director (44.8k points)