• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
3 Member And 7 Guest
Members present at the site
+5 votes
without any Script/Story. hahahahahahahahahahahA What the fcuk?????
asked in Trolls by Production Accountant (28.6k points)
69% Accept Rate

Arre obvious hai bhai...Kaabil-Raees mein pressure laanna chahta hai Shahrukh par. Abb kya karre, aik dum se Shahrukh aa tapka our kaabil ki band bajaye tou acha tou nahi lagta naa.

Shahrukh started it yaar....Rakesh's just taking the game to Shahrukh now.

ye toh hai yaar......SRK ki hi galti hai.............cud have released raees this dussehra weekend instead of baar baar dekho........par nahi......mai toh 26 jan ko hi release karunga..........he is making a lot of weird decisions these days.........first, released dilwale on 18th dec instead of 25th............then postponed raees and dat too to january period.......hasn't announced Ring's release date till now...........wtf

leave everything......sad part is that Rakesh uncle is gonna make another Krrish.......achi khaasi franchise ko rol deya uncle ny.....Krrish 3 to direct kr nhn sakay thy sahi trha ab uncle K4 direct karein gy.....wah....Hrithik ka career itna acha ja rha h when it comes to content.....i guess after Main Prem ki deewani hn, only film which was too bad was Krrish 3...n now uncle is gearing up to make another crap.....koi to rok lo

6 Answers

+2 votes

How do u know there isn't any story. There are few ideas that needs little developments to become a story. And Rakesh roshan is not a fool like you to announce something like that. He has writer teams. Aur abhi 2 saal 4 mahine baaki hain. Bohot kuch ulat pulat ho sakti hain. Abhi se aukaad dikhane ki jaroorat nehi hain. Raees jab jan bujke clash kia tab hum log kuch bola bhi nehi. Don't be insecure. Let the films release in the first place.

answered by Executive Producer (62.8k points)

arey bhai, kuch din pehle rakesh bol raha tha " I am taking suggestions from hritik's kids to make K4"...........wat d hell........bacchon se script likhwaega kya???? 150-200 cr budget ki film, shudn't be made based on superstitions..........

yes hrehan & Hridan are the script writers.

+2 votes

His Official Statement Sounds Rather Funny Than Superstitions.
"When my wife showed me Bappa’s picture, it reaffirmed my belief that Krrish is the original superhero we have. It boosted my confidence and inspired me to make the fourth installment. Ganesha is also called the God of Auspicious beginnings. I guess this was his way of saying that we have his blessings for Krrish 4."

answered by Casting Director (17.3k points)
+2 votes

You are wrong bro.... It's well plan prepared both Papa n son...to take revenge. Sab kuch ready hoga... The reason... he reject THUG.
But I want clash... it will be too much fun. Let's see how King Khan Dwarf fight with Big franchise Super hero film at boxoffice.

answered by Assistant Director (57.2k points)
+1 vote

Rakesh roshan is doing this only to put pressure on srk, so that srk postpone vraees and not clash with kaabil, but in all this he forgot that he don't have any story and script, plus he was taking suggestion from hr's sons for story but now he announced it without one

And hr is known to give all the dates to his father, and rakesh won't think about story for k4 until kaabil is released and which means that hr will have a release after almost 2 years after kaabil...............

So, well done, what a strategy lol

answered by Super-star (174k points)
+1 vote

leave everything......sad part is that Rakesh uncle is gonna make another Krrish.......achi khaasi franchise ko rol deya uncle ny.....Krrish 3 to direct kr nhn sakay thy sahi trha ab uncle K4 direct karein gy.....wah....Hrithik ka career itna acha ja rha h when it comes to content.....i guess after Main Prem ki deewani hn, only film which was too bad was Krrish 3...n now uncle is gearing up to make another crap.....koi to rok lo
n who is BAPPA????

answered by Production Accountant (29.5k points)

Lord Ganesha of Hindus is called Bappa..........

oh.....okay....thnx

0 votes

Still it's enough to cross fan+dilwale+hny

answered by Executive Producer (64.7k points)

No related questions found