Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,503 questions

236,786 answers

286,124 comments

385 users

Off topic- New Raw GM Mick Foley was talking abt attitude era today.Can we see a better wwe in the new era than PG era.

+1 vote
Of course attitude era isn't possible in today's world, but can we expect a better wwe now than the PG era with the brand split(again).
asked Jul 19, 2016 in Sports Related by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,241 points)
71% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

How can u expect that man. Seth should turn face and Roman should turn Heel. Only that can be the first game changer and more to follow.

answered Jul 19, 2016 by Greek God Executive Producer (68,996 points)

Expect what...I am not expecting attitude era..i expecting a better product....I think the crowd already treat Seth as face and roman as heel...

The storylines should be interesting. intrigruing storylines need to be added.

They dont have good writers like before

Raw has terrific roster. It just need some spark.

0 votes

I don't expect anything edgy or hardcore in this era.But hope they push guys like AJ,Cesaro,KO etc instead of Reigns and Cena(Yawn).But the writers are still the same and Raw has more starpower.Lets hope for the best.

answered Jul 20, 2016 by Sanal Director (138,693 points)

AJ is not young. I prefer Seth, KO, Zayn. Zayn is a terrific wrestler. He need to build up some mic work. And Heel Reigns is best for business. He is a born heel.

Ya AJ's age is almost same as Cena.I want him to be World Champ soon.And hope Vince treats Sami,KO,Balor,Cesaro like main-eventers not mid carders.

zayn and ceasaro will hardly be in main event scene. The shield is destined to rule for sometime. Every member is popular in either positive or negative way. All three carries major starpower.

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer 521 views
+7 votes
4 answers 61 views
61 views asked Oct 25, 2013 in Old by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (195,995 points)
+5 votes
5 answers 72 views
72 views asked Nov 20, 2013 in Old by Deleted User Id - 0