• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
24 Online
4 Member And 20 Guest
Members present at the site
+1 vote
Of course attitude era isn't possible in today's world, but can we expect a better wwe now than the PG era with the brand split(again).
asked in Sports Related by All Time best! (267k points)
71% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

How can u expect that man. Seth should turn face and Roman should turn Heel. Only that can be the first game changer and more to follow.

answered by Executive Producer (65.5k points)

Expect what...I am not expecting attitude era..i expecting a better product....I think the crowd already treat Seth as face and roman as heel...

The storylines should be interesting. intrigruing storylines need to be added.

They dont have good writers like before

Raw has terrific roster. It just need some spark.

0 votes

I don't expect anything edgy or hardcore in this era.But hope they push guys like AJ,Cesaro,KO etc instead of Reigns and Cena(Yawn).But the writers are still the same and Raw has more starpower.Lets hope for the best.

answered by Director (129k points)

AJ is not young. I prefer Seth, KO, Zayn. Zayn is a terrific wrestler. He need to build up some mic work. And Heel Reigns is best for business. He is a born heel.

Ya AJ's age is almost same as Cena.I want him to be World Champ soon.And hope Vince treats Sami,KO,Balor,Cesaro like main-eventers not mid carders.

zayn and ceasaro will hardly be in main event scene. The shield is destined to rule for sometime. Every member is popular in either positive or negative way. All three carries major starpower.

No related questions found