• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
18 Online
0 Member And 18 Guest
+1 vote
The rock has given so many great reviews till now, recent example is Great Grand Masti, the rock already knew the fate of that film and some of users who are very lucky to have read The Rock's thoughts about the movie now understands the accuracy of The rock and now everybody realized how accurate The Rock is. So chant Rocky rocky rocky rocky rocky rocky
asked in Trolls by Casting Director (19.8k points)
86% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Do you even understand the magnitude of the person you are impersonating? You're are nothing compared to him.. He talked trash even in sleep.
But You talk whenever you comment on here

answered by Production Accountant (20.8k points)
selected by

0 votes

when i was 8. my fav living thing in this world was rocky. My uncle named his dog rocky. but he didnt bark as much as you do

answered by Unit Manager (32.3k points)

No related questions found