Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,032 questions

251,707 answers

307,986 comments

396 users

1 Year of All Time Blockbuster BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN.. The most LOVED movie of this decade so far.

+6 votes
230 views asked Jul 16, 2016 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (260,862 points)
100% Accept Rate

Correction Time.
The Second most LOVED movie of this decade so far..Right Behind PK.

Nope, Bajrangi Bhaijaan surpassed it by getting most number of viewers on the big screen as well as small screen. There's no second question to that.

Bajrangi Bhaijaan takes the 2nd spot only because of the lifetime collection.

Dude PK Has Much Higher Footfalls Worldwide. In India Too Both Are Neck To Neck. So Big Screen? No.
And On Fair Scale PK's TRP IS Similar To Bajrangi Bhaijaan's. That "15.5 TRP" You See Is As Per New Format, Which Is Equivalence To 6.5-7 As Per Old Format i.e Similar To Or Even Less Than PK's. Small Screen? Again Hell No.

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

great movie .....

solid story solid performance.....

best movie of this decade......

most surprising for me because....

i went for this least expectations

and came back like what a extraordinary. feeling

answered Jul 16, 2016 by power Assistant Director (46,768 points)
selected Jul 24, 2016 by suhas
+1 vote

My All Time Favourite movie.... Most loved movie of the decade.....Watched 3 times in theatre...... I hope Salman one more such kind of movies in future

answered Jul 16, 2016 by puneetshukla Producer (101,999 points)

Hope Tubelight is more like BB than ETT. The emotional quotient needs to be high.

Tubelight will be like Bajrangi Bhaijaan only.....Emotional Quotient would be high

+1 vote

Kya bakwaas ghatiya movie thi yaaar..............................................said no one ever

answered Jul 16, 2016 by thekai100 Unit Manager (34,624 points)
+1 vote

Oh my Salman...... You did a superb film ...Dont have words to express it but this film touched my heart

answered Jul 16, 2016 by Ritam Camera Operator (9,970 points)
+1 vote

My reaction ..

P.s no offence to Aamir..

answered Jul 17, 2016 by Irdwhelp Editor (83,733 points)
edited Jul 17, 2016 by Irdwhelp