• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
14 Online
0 Member And 14 Guest
+7 votes
Pak vs Eng..1st test
asked in Sports Related by Second Unit Director (70.3k points)
72% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Misbah is a legend just like MS Dhoni....Always played in interest of his country

answered by Cinematographer (99k points)
selected by
+2 votes

England suffering in andersons absence. Its been an old problem. On sluggish pitches they struggle, thats why they havent won at lords in the last two years. Wahab riaz will be a bigger threat than aamir at Lords, if Pak get to 350 plus.
Manchester and Birmingham will be better for England, I expect them to have a bigger impact there.

answered by Cinematographer (92.4k points)

Riaz is going to be bashed all around the park. i really hope i am wrong but thats what it looks like as of now

He is unpredictable but quite threatening when he gets going. Lets see.

You both would be right probably.....Wahab will take wickets....and be bashed all around the park, lol. He's that kind of baller.

0 votes

Misbah is a legend ...
His pushups after Century was great to watch...
It reminded me of Dada's shirtless act exactly 14 years ago.

answered by Star (150k points)

No related questions found