• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

392 users

+4 votes

asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (245k points)
99% Accept Rate

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I didn't get what the fcuk is this shit. But, can say it made poor impression on me.

answered by Assistant Director (50.9k points)
selected by

Well it's based on the famous 1989 tv series Baywatch which had Pamela Anderson...

BTW you've started watching FRIENDS... Joey & Chandler's favorite show is Baywatch.

Well, I wasn't judging the content, it might be good, I wish it may be good. My take was particularly on this poster that I didn't find good enough to praise it.
Anyway, I think I could be really tough task to convert a whole Tv series in into 2 and half hours of movie. And also hard to stand up with audiences' expectations. Lets see how it goes.
And it's good if Chandler and Joey liked it.
I wish if it were favourite of Monica too.

0 votes

ee cinema Flop avvali ani mey bhagwan ko prayer kartha hu...

so that her feet stands on earth..................

answered by Assistant Director (54.5k points)
0 votes

Rock ne achha bajaya hoga.... PC ko. I mean... Mara hoga. I mean... Kiya hoga. I mean.... khela hoga. I mean... Dabaya hoga.
I mean... PC ke Sath football.. khela hoga. Goal mara hoga. Phir Raat ko guitar bajake party.. Kiya hoga.

answered by Executive Producer (64.3k points)
0 votes

What the hell is this! But PC is getting hotter day by day!

answered by Director (140k points)