+4 votes
asked in Archived by Director (131k points)
96% Accept Rate

11 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Yes specialy the srk fans like killes, sacrifice, sammy, jeff, criminal, hhh always talk illogical. Pa pa pa pa pa mane na mane na.

answered by
selected by
you forgot Raj...papapa manena manena...
@filman-no he is not arfat. @black-dusra koi ban kar de to mai kya kar sakta hu
He is a new user here I guess.
+1
@Blackcrow, use a valid email address & do confirm that as well.
+4 votes

Though i have always liked Aamir Khan but after joining this forum and thanks to some users, i really started disliking him but then i decided to not fight in favour of or against any superstar....everyone is special in his own way...

answered by
+4 votes

Others or any activity from others cann't make me hate or like any star. Its me who decide to hate or like any body not only star. My respect towards anyone whom I like would be much stronger than the harshness of one who are in negetive.
Yes, but if any hatred from any body towards any star or user can make disobey that person.

answered by Production Accountant (27.7k points)
+1
Nice thoughts ...  y)
+1
very good answer, other people must learn from u...........................respect
Thanks you both guys, its nice to share what you felt from inside as the rubbish is of no use that people forward to use and we forward it to here.
+3 votes

I don't like ajay devgun but does he have any fan in this forum

answered by Assistant Director (46.4k points)
+1
ahahahaha...................ajay devgn ke fans milna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai
+2 votes

Before Joining This Forum,I Only Hated Akshay And John.After Joining This Forum For Brainless And Low IQ Aamir Fans,I Started To Hate Aamir And Always Want To Fight With His Low IQ And Brainless Fans.And Also Started Like Akshay.

answered by Producer (102k points)
+2 votes

specially aamir for black crow nolanitjee navo robber.

answered by Production Accountant (24.7k points)
+1 vote

Coz of diplomatic aamir fans........

answered by
Wrong even i am a die hard fan of Aamir but i seriously like SRK in CDI , MNIK , Darr yes but it is true now days he is start overacting.
Wat a diplomatic answer.......don2 and jthj did he overact? He performed much better.
You did't mention Ra- one , C.E and Om shanti om so you agree na that he overact on these films.
+1 vote

srkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk coz of his fan

answered by Camera Operator (10.8k points)
+1 vote

i dont hate anyone in bollywood.....................so bcz of fans no way

answered by Camera Operator (9.7k points)
0 votes

I hate Shahrukh khan and his fans who have always insulted Aamir....They always talk rubbish coz they want biscuits from others

answered by All Time best! (270k points) 1 flag
0 votes

I hate SRK not because of his fans but because of his own rude and cheap behaviour and pathetic overacting which fools think is Superb. His arrogant nature and calling himself number 1 makes me laugh on him and also make me dislike him. No fault of his fans as they are fans but SRK himself is responsible for so many haters and with time it will increase and when he retires and coming generation watch his movies they will make fun of his acting except few movies like CDI,DDLJ,KKHH,VZ....

answered by
edited by anonymous

Related questions

+7 votes
9 answers 339 views
339 views asked Sep 4, 2014 in General by playboy Unit Manager (33.7k points)
+5 votes
2 answers 45 views