• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
5 Online
0 Member And 5 Guest
0 votes
the question should n't be difficult ............as there is not much competition....  subtract the noise and torture from all the albums and thats that.... you have it ... your favorite srk song.
asked in Old by Director (120k points)
52% Accept Rate

Tu jab mirror mein apna face dekhta hai to tujhe torture feel hota hai aur tu depression mein aa jaata hai....................

This post make me feel like who is more shittier & stinky. Shit or gaand nova himself.

@desi ghee..... Can you please tell me k... Bakri k dood se bhe desi ghee ban sakta hai kya??

@gaaand koi baat nhi agali baar vaseline se masasage karke marwa lena.

4 Answers

+2 votes

Because this shows SRK's one handed piano playing skills

answered by Production Designer (13.9k points)
0 votes

Jokes Apart...If I Had To List Down 5 Albums :
1. Veer Zaara
2. Dil Se
3. Pardes
4. Yes Boss
5. Josh

answered by Casting Director (19.4k points)

hahaha what the heck is that..... you truly have the worst choice ever.

here are the steps for future use.

1st... you do not like srk's movie music if you have some sense.
2nd... under any circumstances even if you like a song here and there.. you do not bring it to the public or they will bash you pretty darn bad.
3rd.... you don't go further than the step 1.

Yeh earth ka hi praani hai.

0 votes

Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

answered by All Time best! (273k points)
0 votes

Best bollywood album...

Lekin ye baat dhinka chika didi yera dewar deewana ke fans ko kaun samjhaye.......

answered by Unit Manager (37.3k points)

No related questions found