• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
1 Member And 9 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes
asked in Old by Camera Operator (9.7k points)
82% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Oh wait... Salman didn't make that statement now. That's a statement Salman Khan made in an interview way back on Dec 26, 2006 while talking to Shekhar Gupta editor in-chief The Indian Express.

And you never wooed the media?

No, why should I? The media does not have the power to make or break anybody. The media tried its best to break me. I didn’t break, my family didn’t crack, my fans didn’t go away.

http://www.sify.com/mobile/movies/i-would-like-everybody-to-make-movies-along-doordarshan-gui-news-bollywood-kkfvhLjifhj.html

But the line does suit for the current scenario too... Just one thing, he also shouldn't have made that comment in the first place.. An apology is all that's required to end the issue. But everything else that's getting blown out of proportions, that's where Salman gets the support & needs to be defended.

answered by Mega Star (233k points)
selected by

Time to update list.

0 votes

Sharm bhi nahi Aati iss aadmi ko

answered by Camera Operator (9.1k points) 2 flags

No related questions found