Logging in Errors

Here's the first look of Nandamuri Balakrishna's 100th film Gautamiputra Satakarni - An Unsung Story of India's Greatest Warrior Emperor.

+4 votes

asked Jun 9, 2016 in Movie Discussions by suhas Mega Star (244,407 points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

good thing is the they are trying bring us 2000yr old emperor story

and bad thing is bala is in lead role....................................

here bad thing completely overshadows good thing.......

answered Jun 10, 2016 by lxbhsh Assistant Director (54,502 points)
selected Jun 14, 2016 by suhas

Is it mega fan speaking inside you.

no mahn..i'm just megastar fan not complete Mega clan fan...and i don't like this guy balakrishna.

apart from that This Gauthami putra shatakarni is greatest king of Shatavahana empire that ruled AP,TS,KA & maharastra from 200bc to 200ad...such a great history/story. needs a young star and some good budget.

not this bala...

0 votes

This man's film are hillarious. Pointing a finger and train moves backwards, fighting 200 people at same time, fighting goons with his Cock (Murga). He copies songs and scenes from everywhere. How people tolerates such a 300 pound gorilla on screen.

answered Jun 9, 2016 by Greek God Executive Producer (69,074 points)

Oh you meant this scene... Since you said, he fights "goons" with cock, I got confused. This scene he dares the goon to fight his cock.

Stardom is a whole different thing in South. But he doesn't have the looks for films he does.

Well he's 56 years old & refuses to play his age. His heroines in his recent films are Radhika Apte, Sonal Chauhan, Sneha Ullal etc...

But he's not a big star just because he's the sixth son of NTR Senior. When it comes to politics we can say he's an MLA because of his father & afterall TDP - Telugu Desam Party founded by his father is again the ruling party of Andhra Pradesh & his brother-in-law is the CM.

Anyways, when it comes to his film career, he has achieved through his talent. He has proved at times how good an actor he is. Ofcourse he has been repetitive & has done more number of useless movies. Yet he has 3 All Time Blockbusters under his name. The last ATBB of his came 15 years ago.

@greekgod...