• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

714 users

+3 votes
Que - Which Movie will Break HNY Fake Opening Day Record of 44.97cr ?
asked in General by Unit Manager (31.8k points)
24% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+3 votes

AN unprecedented 9cr manipulation on day 1. thats crazy...

.. when krrish 3 manipulated 7cr on day one ..everyone thought no one will be able to break this record...but they underestimated RCE calculator..

.. the first calculator in india that used world class vfx to calculating HNY day one collection. 36cr ko 45cr bana diya.

agar bajrangi bhaijaan ko RCE calculator ya phir Roshan pro calculator k though process kiya jata to india main 500cr karti.

i had high hopes form dilwale to break that 9cr manipulation mark on day 1 but that underperformed

but independence day will bring high hopes for corruption

answered by Star (149k points) 2 flags
+1 vote

Sultan if releases on Day of Eid for sure most probably

answered by Producer (101k points)
+1 vote

Hahahaha......Fake....but tell me what about fake 1st sunday collections of Pk......36cr....then 37cr... then 38....then 38.50.....in Next update it will be above 40cr......expect BOI Hny was 40cr day grosser....... so chill.....Prdp failed.. but I'm damm sure..Sultan will break this on EID Day........
Biggest Single Day Record of HNY......
And a big question for you, you think HNY 45cr is fake......... No problem but who will break record of worldwide gross.. of 71cr according to BOI even....
Moreover..... no film can take pride of being 1st film to gross 50cr.... in India on day one.....
This record will remain entact forever..........

answered by Producer (114k points) 1 flag
edited by