Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,976 questions

247,061 answers

300,919 comments

396 users

That moment when you realize Dilwale to premiere on Sony Max tonight but people are more interested in trending Sooryavansham instead.

+1 vote

asked Jun 5, 2016 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (255,608 points)
99% Accept Rate
4 flags

Why so much down votes and flags..??

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

answered Jun 5, 2016 by Irdwhelp Editor (81,390 points)
selected Jun 6, 2016 by suhas
+8 votes

Well I Surely Missed That Moment But You Might Not Miss It.

answered Jun 5, 2016 by Charlie Jatinder Super-star (167,129 points)

@Jatinder ... No need for you to do that.. But anyways good... Plus we already had an argument above... Nothing much left there anyways.

Why you making that downvote thing big? Its common.183k pts hain tho kya fark padega!

@Sanal ... It's not the down vote... It's the attitude that I condemn. Back in PRDP days, there were a team of you know who & they were giving down votes to any post remotely relared to an actor or his film. Ek ne -ve vote diya toh baki join kar lete for no reason.

Even this post, negative votes happened a lot later. When I made the post & for 1 hour it had a decent fun answer by user Criminal & no negative votes infact none of the answers are negative too. Before lrdwhelp & Anand could answer there were 4 answers & all were positive. So again, negative vote trending has happened. I am questioning this attitude.

183k points or not doesn't matter. Has never mattered.

Yup.I gave 3.5 stars to PRDP in my review coz i liked it and i got dozen of downvotes lol.It happens.

+2 votes

Jatinder paaji just nailed it lol.And people make fun of Sooryavansham coz its telecasted like everyday on Max.Thats why trend it.

answered Jun 5, 2016 by Sanal Star (141,652 points)
+2 votes

Don't Know whether SOORYAVANSHAM is trending in Twitter or not as SOORYAVANSHAM is a Daily Soap in Set Max... but Here in this Forum A Post is made to trend tge MOVIE of SET MAX "SOORYAVANSHAM"....btw is there any Guinness World Record for Maximum Telecast of 1 particular Movie in 1 particular channel.

If there is...dan undoubtedly SOORYAVANSHAM is one of the Top Contender for that Coveted Tag

answered Jun 5, 2016 by Sudeep Guddu Camera Operator (10,850 points)
+1 vote

There were tweets like @SetMax phir se Sooryavansham dikha do but we cannot bear Dilwale..ROFL

answered Jun 5, 2016 by Anand1199 Star (150,427 points)
+1 vote

There are rumors that Big B have banned set max in his house because his granddaughter started calling him as Thakur Bhanupratap..........

answered Jun 5, 2016 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,757 points)

Lol...epic....!!!......

0 votes

Gore Gore Sapne Mere Barso Se The Kitne Adhoore. Dheere Dheere Rang Lagake Tune Kar Diye Unko Poore...
Wada Hai Wada, Chahenge Tujhko, Jeevan Se Jyada..
Hai Wada Wada...

answered Jun 5, 2016 by Criminal Director (134,885 points)