Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,979 questions

247,093 answers

300,998 comments

396 users

Qube announces Screen3, PVR, Orion Mall, Bengaluru as the source of 24 the Movie Piracy. #1 Multiplex Chain. Shocking.

+2 votes

#24themovie piracy was taken on first day of release morning 9:45 am in Orion pvr mall Bangalore ..

#24TheMovie We have cancelled the digital licence of chennai #PVR #piracy

asked May 13, 2016 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (255,620 points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

If it's happening in PVR ...then, what should be expect from Single Screen.

answered May 13, 2016 by Anand1199 Star (150,427 points)
selected May 21, 2016 by suhas
+1 vote

paise k liye ye log kisi bhe hadd tak ja sakte hain..... greed is the word..... i never understood this........if you have money for excessive food, clothes residence .... why would you wanna want more.....
there was an athlete ...i dont remember his name......he was a tennis player.... may be.... some endorsement called him to endorsement their product.... and said they'll give him "some" mil dollars...... he said whhy would i wannt that.... i already have "more than some" million dollars.

their eyes become bigger than their stomach..... typical of human specie. greedy stuffing their mouth with loads and loads of crap..... stepping on others shoulders for their own gain.....

social animals mainn isi liye inko animals kehte hain....

answered May 13, 2016 by Grand Nova Star (148,592 points)