• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+4 votes

Sussanne Khan ‏@sussannekroshan  3h pictures are photoshopped and untrue stories carry 2 much weight.another pic for d rec. I support @iHrithik in this.

Hrithik Roshan is finally garnering some much need support from his close friends in his bitter battle against Kangana Ranaut. After their leaked pictures from a party started circulating, team Hrithik released a group of pictures that showed Kangana and Hrithik part of a large group at a private bash and snapped on various group pictures together. Team Hrithik has been maintaining that the picture leaked by Kangana’s team was cropped and zoomed to make it appear as a stand alone image. (PHOTOS: Hrithik Roshan, Kangana Ranaut’s fresh pictures partying with Sussanne Khan and Arjun Rampal) 

Sussanne also posted a picture of herself and Hrithik from the same party just to prove a point. Retweeting Sussanne’s tweet and supporting Hrithik was Karan Johar. Earlier in the day directors Sanjay Gupta and Goldie Behl too supported Hrithik in the issue via Twitter. 

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/sussanne-khan-bats-for-ex-husband-hrithik-roshan-in-kangana-ranaut-controversy-2773193/#sthash.KjLSuH4Z.zeFyTevi.dpuf

asked in Actors by Star (150k points)
96% Accept Rate

A further dramatic twist in the tale would be Hr and Susanne patching up admist this controversy..!! Does n't it sound like a perfect filmy story..??

+2

If patchup happens it would mend Hrithik's image which has been damaged by this Kangana controversy. It will become a part of bollywood history.

Wish It Happens. HR Deserves To Be Happy.

Hope it happens..I really want it to happen for Hrithik..

4 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Hrithik has a stronger stand right now. Kangana seems to be obssessed with him.
The pic released by Kangana didn't prove anything, people hug each other at parties. That doesn't mean they are in a relationship.

answered by Assistant Director (41.3k points)
selected by
+4 votes

Kangana = Lord Rajat + Lord Kashyap. enough said

answered by Unit Manager (34.5k points)

+1 vote

These things shouldn't be made public.. HR is a star
All this could damage his public image

answered by Production Accountant (20.9k points)
–2 votes

We Don't Know Which One's Photoshopped, Do We? This Could Be A Morphed Too. Anyway Its Really A Shameful Act After Manipulating Boxoffice Numbers Like Anything. He Made His Fans Feel Embarrassed Yer Again.

answered by Production Accountant (26k points)

Rajat is lord....Baat khatam !!!!!!!

Irdwhelp kabir kabhi kabhi thoda zyaada karta hai, I agree, he doesnt means bad but yes he shouldnt go after salman in every post

.....sorryy aai are dee double you help if i offend u wid my activities....bt u shud hv told me directly rather thn bitchingg abt me here......i dont hate salman bhaijaan(c my profile pic too).....bt okayy i vl try my best not 2 offend u......thnx for d support @intense bro...

–2

Psycho Is A Two Syllable Word, Too Big For Little Minds!

Related questions