• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.9k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

+5 votes
Shah Rukh Khan plays a 3 Feet 1 Inch Tall Dwarf in his next film with Aanand L Rai. The director officially confirms & reveals some character – role details

“Yes (he is playing a dwarf)…We (me and Shah Rukh) have to start working. Right now we are scripting. But meeting that man makes you believe that nothing can beat experience. He is such an experienced human being. He has seen life not just as an actor but as a person,” Rai told IANS.

“He is such a large hearted and intelligent man,” he added. The filmmaker also shared that the “Dilwale” star knows how to make a person “feel important”.

Asked how did he come up with a story of a dwarf, Rai said: “For me, it was a story of a man who is just three feet one inch tall. That is it and nothing beyond it.”

“Mr. Khan… for this is purely because nobody understands ordinariness better than him. I needed somebody who looked very confident and sure. The kind of person he is…he puts his heart and soul in a character,” said the co-producer of recently released film “Nil Battey Sannata”.

Rai is “really looking forward to see him in that (dwarf) avtar (in the film)”. “I will definitely take away some slice of real SRK and plant it in that character,” he added
http://www.talkingmoviez.com/shah-rukh-khan-plays-3-feet-1-inch-tall-dwarf-in-the-film-aanand-rai/
asked in Actors by Camera Operator (10.6k points)
76% Accept Rate

'for this is purely because nobody understands ordinariness better than him.' ........self-made star/actor ko yehi faida hai

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Fan... mindblowing performance. Raees... expect to be mid blowing again.
Walk n Talk.... expect to be okay.
Imtiaz next... expect excellent like JTHJ.
Anand Rai... Expect Great..blowing performance. Woo... nice line up.

answered by Executive Producer (64.3k points)
selected by

Should've used Kal Ho Na Ho instead of Jab Take Hain Jaan.

ya....Maan is right.....i love JTHJ too but Imtiaz next is more into comedy zone which means KHNH

+3 votes

sureshot underperformer.srk should avoid from such ideas.

answered by Production Accountant (23.7k points)
+2 votes

waiting for this one.....!!

answered by Director (135k points)
+2 votes

Very excited for the movie.Most awaited for sure.

answered by Star (140k points)
+2 votes

That's quite interesting............

answered by Assistant Director (43.6k points)
+1 vote

This film can really be a great film & I am sure SRK is gonna perform really really well. But for box office numbers, i am not sure how it will work.

answered by Camera Operator (10.9k points)