• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+3 votes

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Hrithik-Roshan-submits-key-evidence-to-the-Cyber-Cell/articleshow/51928263.cms

The Hrithik Roshan-Kangana Ranaut saga enters a crucial phase. Sources tell us that Hrithik has deposited copies of the emails, said to have been written to him by Kangana, with the Cyber Crime Investigation Cell. However, when contacted, Senior Inspector Kalpana Gadekar of this division, said, "I don't wish to say anything in this matter."

Bombay Times managed to source the report on digital forensic analysis of the emails that was submitted by Hrithik to the police.

10 points raised by Hrithik's legal team

Point 1
The whole thing apparently started with Kangana corresponding to the id: hroshan@email.com. Hrithik was unaware of this. When the actress bumped into him at Karan Johar's birthday party on May 24, 2014, Hrithik shared his 'real' id with her. Post which, she started corresponding to the id he shared with her.

Point 2
Sources say that forensics reportedly found no evidence to show Hrithik's association with the id: hroshan@email.com.

Point 3
Kangana's claim that Hrithik proposed to her in January 2014 is negated by the actor who counters that he didn't travel to Paris in that particular period.

Point 4
For over a month now, Kangana has not shared any pictures to suggest that she and Hrithik were in a relationship. Hence, the whole 'affair' seems concocted.

Point 5
In one of the mails to Hrithik, Kangana apparently confessed that she has Asperger's. In all interviews that followed, she has been telling people that he made this public.

Point 6
Allegedly there is talk of him hacking her account in one of the mails.

Point 7
The number of mails that were exchanged between Kangana and Hrithik on the actor's 'right' id are many in number. This is the basis on which she told the press that they had a relationship. However, Hrithik himself has barely sent out any replies to her.

Point 8
Some of her mails suggest quite plainly that Hrithik didn't seem interested or attracted to her in their initial meetings.

Point 9
Even after the release of Krrish 3; their film together in 2013; one hears there was hardly any communication to suggest a 'closeness'. In fact, she herself is said to have confessed to the actor that when she was around him, she found herself being shy and tongue-tied.

Point 10
Some mails seem to suggest that Hrithik is her childhood obsession.

Details of the emails allegedly sent by Kangana to the impostor; by Kangana to Hrithik

"Sometimes I feel so unsure of everything. Does our love really exist. Or its just a phantasy? Is our love for real or is it an imaginary person I talk to?"

Another email read, "I found out that I have Asperger's Syndrome. I am stressed about it. If you get time read about it. I have 98% of its syndrome."

"When I saw you for the first time, in Manali in some Hindi paper, I went into a trance and thought to myself, 'This guy is for me."

"What if someday I meet you and you tell me that you haven't received anything. You don't even know me, you never loved me. What will I do then? Will I ever recover from that revelation of that fatal reality?"

asked in Actors by Executive Producer (69.1k points)
72% Accept Rate

Just for fun. Thought of sharing!

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

WTF..How can someone imagine this much..??

answered by Star (150k points)
selected by

@Intense This obsession is even more dangerous than Gaurav's..
I won't be surprised if someone attempts to makes a film inspired from this

Damn, that would be a good film really...a whole story of the lead actress emailing the actor and at the end finding out it was all her illness.

A mixture of Bipasha John starred Madhosi and Fan...!!

OMG! Must Watch Footage of Hrithik-Kangana Tussle. Views?
+2 votes

Haha, I don't give a damn what's going on but two things I know,
1. If you're falling for Hrithik Roshan, that's normal.
2. If you're driving outside Srk's house, you'll stuck their for 30 minutes. That's normal too.
Btw, Kangna is a attention seeker. She did many things before to gain media's attention. Of course if she's the culprit in this matter, nothing to be surprised of. You wouldn't find a gentleman like Hrithik often.

answered by Director (135k points)
+1 vote

Had to be. Hr is a true gentleman, while kangana is a B grade starlet who is mentally ill and needs medical attention, proud of hr, he lets the truth speak

answered by Producer (103k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 63 views
+3 votes
1 answer 60 views
+3 votes
5 answers 184 views