• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+5 votes
VEER

DABANGG

READY

BODYGUARD

EK THA TIGER
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (246k points)
98% Accept Rate

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

ok first thing's first.... you know the movie is riding totally on salman khan starrer .....the evidence comes right from the posters... which only shows salman khan .... unlike other stars... khans or not....!!

veer poster

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eq0eVKYXkns/UC-Fsg1N77I/AAAAAAAAGUg/TMubxHKnaVE/s320/Veer (2010).jpg

salman khan was not happy with this poster..... when it was released....

then comes the dabangg poster... which .... poster itself is blockbuster...used everywhere... by others......
i just loved this one....

ready posters.... salman khan said...someone called him and said this is HAHK on steroids.... the mixture of both worlds...
poster was alright... but according to taran adarsh... ready posters were received extremely positively ....
may be due to the happy vibe....

the best poster is the one which is not here ... ETT...first poster..... ofcourse thati\ is one of the best of all time...no second thoughts about that...

answered by Star (146k points)
selected by
0 votes

Ek tha tiger followrd by dabangg
Hands down the craze for both the films were amazing

answered by Production Accountant (22.5k points)

I think there is no match for ETT craze.

0 votes

Ek tha tiger posters is best for me.

answered by Location Manager (6.4k points)
0 votes

These posters show Salman Khan's commitment towards agressively making some noise beyond just letting the impact of his movies do the talking

answered by Assistant Director (47.6k points)
0 votes

Among these it will be ETT then Dabangg

answered by Casting Director (19.9k points)
0 votes

Well wanted had cool n hd poster from past decade... then veer..... dabangg for unique concept of glass n back down angle n then ett...

answered by Production Accountant (27.2k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer 158 views
+5 votes
4 answers 255 views