Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,237 questions

240,606 answers

291,415 comments

390 users

Salman Khan starrer solo movie posters this decade so far - Part II

+4 votes
DABANGG 2

JAI HO

KICK

BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN

PREM RATAN DHAN PAYO SULTAN
asked Apr 12, 2016 in Movie Discussions by suhas Mega Star (245,218 points)
100% Accept Rate

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

These posters show he hunts alone unlike others giving sleepless nights to competitors

answered Dec 25, 2017 by shah Assistant Director (48,069 points)
selected Dec 27, 2017 by suhas
0 votes

Among theseci would say dabangg 2 i was so excited for the movie although arbaaz ruined it but still
Bajrangi and kick is also gud

answered Dec 25, 2017 by SSk Production Accountant (21,551 points)

Arbaaz played extremely safe with Dabangg 2 as it was his debut directorial.

I agree Arbaaz was not good but bro Salman was just too good to be ignored

@suhas bro even you didn't liked Dabangg 2. I don't know but I enjoyed it too much.

It fell below expectations. But I watched it twice. I had a blast watching the first time in Mysore multiplex with audience dancing. Experience was an all time high at that time.

At max, it was an average film saved by Chulbul Pandey & the entertainment factor. As a sequel it didn't contribute much for the franchise.

Ofcourse all the negativity is strictly social media based. Audience definitely had fun watching it in theatres. That's why Dabangg 3 is awaited.

0 votes

Kick is best for me.

answered Dec 25, 2017 by Ajay Location Manager (6,237 points)

Dabangg 2 all the way for me.

0 votes

bajrangi bhaijaan teaser poster and sultan first picture......

one of the biggest events of modern era.

bajrangi bhaijaan's teaser poster released by srk and aamir khan......
sultan picture was amazing...and the fight for supremacy between srk and salman khan with raees vs sultan..... these two things broke the internet

answered Dec 25, 2017 by Grand Nova Star (144,862 points)
0 votes

All movies had very bad posters except kick first poster compare to part 1 ..... even tzh isnt gud just bcoz of blurry background.... should use high hd poster like wanted dhoom3 some extent veer..... i dnt under y bollywood lack in hd department even south industry use better than bollywood..

answered Dec 25, 2017 by playboy Production Accountant (27,495 points)
0 votes

I really like some of the Jai Ho posters.

answered Dec 25, 2017 by mr.hola Unit Manager (33,486 points)