Logging in Errors

User sunil may get all the semifinalists right if India qualify. Your Reactions? Best of Luck, sunil.

+4 votes
From my predictions, Well only New Zealand and England went through. India still has a chance. As usual South Africa disappointed again. WI trolled almost every user (Except sunil and Sanal) including me. Bangladesh wasn't strong enough. Share your views?
asked Mar 26, 2016 in Sports Related by Mast Maula Assistant Director (47,994 points)
84% Accept Rate

I was confident about Wi topping the group.

I underestimated WI as i thought they would be without there key players (problem with their board) but Gayle & D. Bravo played. Narine & Pollard didn't played.

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Thank you mast Maula. I was almost sure about WI and NZmaking it. England was just a rough bet. I thought India will be the group winner but still they are in danger.

answered Mar 26, 2016 by sunil Production Designer (13,462 points)
selected Mar 26, 2016 by Mast Maula

Pleasure........

Congrats on getting all 4 right.

+1 vote

I underestimated England lol.But my other 3 predictions will be correct.India will surely win today!

answered Mar 26, 2016 by Sanal Star (141,211 points)
0 votes

I chose Australia instead of New Zealand due to conditions and inexperience.
I was quite sure about South Africa don't have aukad to qualify. Sabse bada choker is there...

answered Mar 26, 2016 by Boxofficemaan Assistant Director (43,561 points)
0 votes

I got two of them right, NZ and WI. England were dark horses. Today Ill say the odds are 60:40 in favour of australia.

answered Mar 27, 2016 by Intense Producer (114,205 points)