Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,019 questions

251,647 answers

307,909 comments

396 users

The Jungle Book Official Hindi Trailer 1 featuring Priyanka Chopra's voice.

+4 votes
71 views asked Mar 17, 2016 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (260,800 points)
100% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Just outstanding. And I consider it as a treat for my birthday that is also on 8th April. Really loved its so lively CGI. And Damn dialogue delivery of Priyanka Chopra, so confident and divinely.
I'll definitely try to watch it.
In Hindi, of course.

answered Mar 18, 2016 by Ankit 007 Assistant Director (51,621 points)
selected Mar 18, 2016 by suhas

@Ankit bhai i vl dedicate a song for U...
Teri Galiyan teri galiyan sab ko bhaye teri galiyan... guess the song connection to U...

Nah.. Didn't get it. Personally, I didn't like Teri Galiyyan video choreography. It was so poor and so fake visuals like it was done by some noob vfx company. Overall, it was cheap. Just look at that butterfly flying or that that evening beach scene or that see's water shining. Everything is so fake.

Bhai the singer is Ankit tiwari n ur name too is Ankit...

0 votes

Most of the times, original English version is best one to watch a Hollywood movie, but this Hindi dub cast is terrific, I'm now confused that in which version should I experience it, if showtimings are good then I can watch it in both versions but still which one to watch first.......

answered Mar 17, 2016 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (208,057 points)