Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,966 questions

251,381 answers

307,671 comments

396 users

Pakistani Cricket Fans On Shahid Afridi (Funny Video)

+3 votes
I just quickly made a video about how Pakistanis reacted after debacle of Asia Cup 2016 (lost against India & Bangladesh) & then what they said after Pakistan's win against Bangladesh in ICC World T20 :p

Please watch & share your views:

asked Mar 17, 2016 in Sports Related by Mansoor Elahi Camera Operator (10,886 points)
69% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+5 votes

Whatever.. ..i love Afridi for eternity. Felling sad when he gets out, that's all. When he is in Chris I use to tremble and wish he is not on strike.. Runs come easily if he on Cris. I just want him to survive long.. ...

answered Mar 18, 2016 by sihan Editor (88,279 points)

Same here :-) He is actually a very hard working & sincere cricketer.. Although he does more mistakes than others but it can't take away his achievements & what he has done for Pakistani cricket.

I'm angry on pak cricket board since long... ..they don't utilized Afridi 's batting potential. Afridi got bat when match already gone and then everyone blame him. If u wanna blame him u should give bat him first... And most of the time if afridi played well pak won the match. Pak opener and top batsman are continuously bad since long, So they should take a chance and give bat to afridi as opener or after one wicket fall...if afridi play with his rhythm run boost for team.
I know once he also bat as opener and he failed most of the time but at that time pitch was more bowling friendly, playing big shots was quite risky, also pak had a lots of good batsman at that time.
If afridi played as an openner whole carrier he would have more than 10000runs.
All I can say pak missed Afridi.. ..we fans missed Afridi.

I agree on this. I was discussing with someone other day & i said the same thing that Afridi should open. Now he comes when the only thing is needed is hitting & no time to adjust & he tries.. Sometime he succeeds, most of the time fails. But i am sure he would have been a destructive force til now if he never stopped coming as opener. He has actually said that he concentrate more on bowling now because you don't need to be a proper batsman to come at no. 7 & hit. You are 100% right here in my opinion.

Yap bro... .its his last WC. Already retired from odi, very frustrating for us.

+2 votes

hahaha.......Lala tu he hai, Lala tu he hai
praising part of video is a lot more natural....woh kya hai na, andar sy jo feel ati hai....KYA TALENT HAI MUNDAY MEIN

answered Mar 17, 2016 by Baadshah Unit Manager (32,294 points)

Haha Thanks a lot Did you notice "500 saal captain"? You said it here on this forum on other day

hahah.....i notcied that n thought Mansoor bhai ny 600 ko 500saal keya h....enjoyed all the praising part

Haha actually it was non-scripted. Ese hi bethe bethe khayal aaya & then i made video. Jo bhi moonh main aaya, bol diya

yup.....n thats why it worked....scripted mein mza nhn ata

+1 vote

lolz... This is common reaction for every cricket fan. If player fails we curse them. if they played well we praise them. Welcome to the world.

answered Mar 17, 2016 by saamray01 Art Director (2,770 points)

Not so common.. Only Afridi in Pakistan gets such reactions.. They way he is loved & then hated & then only one good performance changes everything. It's not common. No other player in Pakistani team gets reactions.

naaa......no player gets this much polarized views

0 votes

.....haHA superr bro.....if i say u act better than salman bhaijaan then u vl take as an insult or a compliment?....... .........

answered May 12, 2016 by Kabir Production Accountant (27,036 points) 1 flag

......taking se yaad aya....... what size and color do you prefer ????

@kabira what if i say you do comedy better than papa made star aka hrithik....

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers 164 views
164 views asked Mar 16, 2016 in Sports Related by Irdwhelp Editor (83,667 points)
+3 votes
2 answers 104 views
+4 votes
2 answers 116 views