Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,828 comments

396 users

John Abraham : My guru ji who has stood by me always . Love you Akshay kumar . Read

+3 votes
I really like Akshay Kumar. He is one of the very few persons with whom I genuinely love to spend time with, says Rocky Handsome Star John Abraham
John Abraham who is currently gearing up for the release of Rocky Handsome in an interview for film promotions on being asked to speak about his friends in Bollywood revealed that he enjoys to talk with Akshay Kumar. The action star said,
“Apart from the younger lot of actors, I really like Akshay Kumar. He surprised me recently by suddenly coming in middle of interview and sitting on my lap. He is one of those person with whom I genuinely love to spend time with.”
asked Mar 13, 2016 in Movie Discussions by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (74,675 points)
94% Accept Rate

love both..................

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

The most important thing about them is they are self made stars. Whatever they are today is due to hardwork and struggle. They are inspirations for many. It's very great to be inspirations for many. There are many who idolises this two guys and gets motivation from them.. If your life is motivation for others then there is nothing to pray for.... Fittest,Coolest & versatile stars...

answered Mar 13, 2016 by Boxofficemaan Assistant Director (43,570 points)
selected Mar 18, 2016 by Kowsigan
+1 vote

So nice..... Bahut yarana lagta hai re...!!

answered Mar 13, 2016 by Agan Executive Producer (65,050 points)
+1 vote

Great to see such friendship between them.

answered Mar 13, 2016 by Sanal Star (143,628 points)
+1 vote

both are down to earth

very humble persons

answered Mar 13, 2016 by power Assistant Director (46,765 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
0 answers 32 views
32 views asked Aug 21, 2015 in Movie Discussions by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (74,675 points)
+1 vote
4 answers 125 views
+5 votes
6 answers 249 views