• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+3 votes
asked in Opinion by Unit Manager (37.6k points)
74% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+4 votes

Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa although a terrific performance but not better than Baazigar and Darr.

answered by All Time best! (283k points)

But Better than anjaam.............

I like his psycho act in Anjaam but one thing is correct that he played a very simple role in KHKN.
Darr,Baazigar,Anjaam were marquee roles but KHKN was simplicity.Those kind of roles which have strong uniqueness is quiet easy compare to the roles like SUNIL of KHKN where you dont have so much uniqueness but simplicity.

+3 votes

I don't think.....

answered by Production Accountant (21.3k points)

ok..........!.........

+2 votes

King Khan.... the great. for your Q... its No.

answered by Executive Producer (64.3k points)
+2 votes

Both are different, can't compare. But I personally like the movie and performance very much.
As a fan I would agree with u.

answered by Editor (87.7k points)
Hrithik Roshan with fans on the sets of MJ.
+2 votes

I don't know which one to rank 1st,2nd,3rd.All are brilliant performances by SRK.

answered by Director (140k points)
+2 votes

My name here in this forum is Sunil!!!! For me Kavi Haan Kavi Na was the best acted movie by SRK. Sorry to say but I don't think SRK even can act better than that. The character Sunil is so lively and realistic that I take him as another me or a representative of every common man. If KHKN was not there probably I would not be This much crazy about SRK.

answered by Production Designer (13.4k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer 55 views
+3 votes
0 answers 155 views
+4 votes
4 answers 77 views