Logging in Errors

Name And Rate Movie You've Watched (6th Mae - 12th Mar). Also Choose Movie Of The Week. Week 108.

+6 votes
Mad Max Fury (2015) : 8/10 Woah. "As the world fell, each of us, in our own way, was broken. It was hard to know who was more crazy." What a powerful craziest action-packed movie. Initially, I thought I could not enjoy this movie, but I was so wrong. Of course, plot has so many loopholes, but again with water crisis theme, they have given it a fascinating look where you can't get your eyes off even for a second. While watching action sequences, you won't want to blink your eyelids. Thanks to never seen before CGI & VFX works that made it one of its own kind of movie. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
Verdict - Witness It!
asked Mar 12, 2016 in General by Ankit 007 Assistant Director (51,621 points)
70% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+1 vote

Okay, this week...
1. Kadhalum Kadanthu Pogum [2016 - Tamil] = 7/10 (Had super fun. But the facepalm moment happened this morning when I realized it was a remake of Korean film which was remade to Hindi as Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story starring Vivek Oberoi & Neha Sharma. Last night not once I could remember Jayantabhai while watching KKP. Still easily the better film.)
2. The Hateful Eight [2015] = 7/10 (Wonder whether the longer cut of over 3hrs runtime will change my opinion.)
First Time Watches = Both of them.
Movie(s) of the Week = Both of them.
enter image description hereenter image description here
Answering too early, so don't think I'll be watching either Concussion or IP Man 3 tonight which I expect it to be finish downloading by 10pm.

answered Mar 12, 2016 by suhas All Time best! (260,800 points)
+1 vote

8.5/10 - very entertaining.........
Movie of the week - Zootopia

answered Mar 12, 2016 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (208,057 points)
+1 vote

DARR - (7/10) - enjoyable . srk was fab.

SWADESH - (7.5/10) - liked it more than my first viewing

SADDA ADDA- ( 4.5/10) - watchable in parts.

KATTI BATTI -(4.5/10) - unengaging and tedious. few good moments were there only. imran disappointed and so nikhil advaani .kangna was average..

YEH JAWAANI HAI DEEWANI -(7/10) - enjoyable
ROCKSTAR - ( 7/10) - liked it more than previous viewing . ranbir was awesome and music felt powerful.

MOVIE OF THE WEEK- DARR , SWADESH ,ROCKSTAR AND YJHD.

answered Mar 12, 2016 by Tony Production Accountant (20,528 points)
+1 vote

Many Films This Week. Listing In Order Of Watching.

1)Rio 2

Starting With Frozen, My Next Animation Film Came Out As Rio 2.
Impressive Animation Along With Engaging Screenplay. Loved It. Now Just Waiting To Watch More Of Animation Films.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐☆☆☆☆

2)Avengers Age Of Ultron

Le Me Admit It. Age Of Ultron Is Better Than Assemble For Me.
Finally Watched The Film Around An Year Late, With Not So Good Pre Watch Views By Others.
But This Film Surprised Me. It Was *** Good In Action, Great Humour And Throughout Engaging Screenplay.
I Don't Know How Many Will Agree With Me Saying The Sequel Being Better Than First One But Thats What I Will Say.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐☆☆☆

3)Channo Kamli Yaar Di

Liked The Trailer Of Film, So Was Okay With Watching It And It Actually Turn Out Good Watch.
Though Film Was Still Half Baked Cake But A Potentially Sweet One.
Story Of A Pregnant Lady Finding Her Husband With Help Of Her Friend Who Actually Love Her.
Performances Were Satisfying Especially Binnu Dhillon.
Film Could Had Been Much Much Better With Some Scenes Here And There Plus A Better Climax Along With Good Scissor.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐☆☆☆☆☆(Much Better Than Other Punjabi Films Made)

4)Sholay

When We Say #Sholay, Its Termed As "The Greatest Indian Film Ever Made"
Rightly Said. How Many Films Have Survived Lapse Of Time. Sholay Leads The Tally.
41 Years And Its Still More Entertaining Than 99% Film Made Every Year.
There Is Nothing To Say About Film As More I Speak Is Just Waste Of Time As Its Once In A Life Film.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐☆For Present Times (10/10 Considering Time Old It Was Made As It Was Too Long And Less Pleasant Visually & Technically As Per Todays Time)

5)The Lorax

Another Title In List Of Animation Films Come Out As Lorax.
A Beautifully Carved, Message Film Which Deserves To Be Applauded. Animation Was Good And So Was The Narration & Screenplay.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐☆☆☆☆☆

PS : First Animation Film Which I Watch In English Only.

6)Date And Switch

It Was Third Movie At Strech Following Sholay And Lorax.
This Around 100 Minutes Comedy Is Story Of Two Virgins Bestiees Wanted To Lose Virginity Before Their Prom. How They Find Their ** And What They Face In That Time.
Film Had
Some Really Laugh Worthy Situations But Not What We Witness A No Brain Comedy Film.** It Was Bore In Between But Still Watchable. Some Stupidness Here And There You End Up Asking A Bit Better.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐☆☆☆☆☆

7)Ant-Man

In My Attempt To Watch Whole Of Marvel Cinematic Universe, I Am On Rally.
Ant Man I Just Love It. Good Concept And Good Execution. They Kept It Low And Better To Be. Looking Forward For Next In The Line.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐☆☆☆

8)Captain America : Winter Soldier

Captain Of The Team Avengers. Its Very Rare Instance Of A Superhero Film Having A Story.
Winter Soldier Is One Such Film.
Though It Was Low At Times, But Still Enjoyable.
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐☆☆☆ (Bring The Civil War Now)

No Film In Theatre This Week. Will Watch Love Punjab And May Be Ardaas On Monday.
Many More Films In List To Watch Next Week Too.

Movie Of The Week : Avengers Age Of Ultron (First Watch) & Sholay (Repeat Watch)

answered Mar 12, 2016 by Charlie Jatinder Super-star (168,036 points)
+1 vote

Ugramm:3.5/5
Lucy:3/5

answered Mar 12, 2016 by Super Nova Assistant Director (45,368 points)
+1 vote
  1. A Nightmare In The Elm Street [New] (5/10) - Bad movie, wish to watch the original someday.
  2. I Saw The Devil (7.5/10) - Engaging. Wonder how can someone ruin this movie by making it a complete romantic movie (Ek Villain).
  3. American Sniper (7/10) - Nice biopic.
  4. Enemy At The Gates (7.5/10) - Again a nice biopic, again on a sniper.
  5. How To Train Your Dragon 2 (7.5/10) - As entertaining as the prequel but wanted the love story more like the first one as I love that girl. One of my favourite female animated character.
    Watched some of my favourite movies again,
  6. Inception (9/10) - Did that totem fall? Well ask Nolan. Don't know why I'm restricting myself from giving it a 10/10.
  7. The Sixth Sense (8/10) - He see dead peoples, beware Willy!
  8. Edge Of Tomorrow (8/10) - It just reset my day to the first time I watched it. As entertaining as the first time watch.
  9. Shutter Island (8.5/10) - Catch Rachel If You Can Leoda!
  10. The Prestige (8/10) - No one gives a damn about the person who disappears. They only cares about the prestige.
    Movie Of The Week - Amongst new watches HTTYD2 & Enemy At The Gates. And all the repeat viewing movies.
answered Mar 12, 2016 by Criminal Director (134,945 points)
edited Mar 12, 2016 by Criminal
+1 vote

Including last 2-3 weeks movie
1. Deadpool - Hindi version(theatre) -9/10 (Total fun)
English version(PC) -7.5/10
2. The Conjuring - 8/10 (Nice movie... expecting scenes that scare shit out of me but disappointed.. not a single such scary scene (few scenes are good though.... and yes I didn't watch it on Star gold...though downloaded it after watching the promo on TV... 'Watched it 11 to 1 alone with earphone to get some jump but I guess I expect too much... though I liked the movie overall)
3. Euro trip - 8/10 (Again fun movie... few scenes are hilarious and that song 'Scotty doesn't know ' Still humming that song.
4. Seven - 9/10 ( Spoiler* - For the climax I thought.. Brad Pitt and Freeman will be the two remaining person with sins... but Antagonist himself turns out one along with brad Pitt.... (Saale ne Iron man ki item ka sir uda diya... feel bad for him)
5. Gurdians of the galaxy - 7/10 (Entertaning in parts... rewatch... rating came down from 8 to 7

answered Mar 12, 2016 by bang98up Production Accountant (21,569 points)
edited Mar 12, 2016 by bang98up

U shoud add spoiler alert before revealing the climax if se7en...

Added :-)

Related questions

+7 votes
10 answers 218 views
+3 votes
3 answers 193 views