• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.1k questions

244k answers

296k comments

394 users

+5 votes
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan appeared in the court on Thursday and pleaded innocence in the Arms Act case, which was filed against him for poaching the endangered Black Bucks in October 1998.

The actor wrote ‘Indian’ in the religion and caste column and said “I am Salman Khan and I am an Indian, that is what I mention in my caste column”

Pleading his innocence, Salman said he was framed by forest officials.

“I am innocent and have been framed by the forest officials” Salman said before the chief judicial magistrate.

Referring to a statement signed by him in which a witness Uday Raghvan had stated that he had brought the arms from Mumbai following directions from Khan, the actor claimed that he had signed the statement under pressure from forest officials.

The next date of hearing is April 4.

http://www.indicine.com/movies/bollywood/salman-refuses-to-write-religion-and-caste-says-i-am-an-indian/
asked in General by Producer (114k points)
69% Accept Rate

Bored... He said it during hit and run case trial. He said it now in the arms act case. He'll say it again when poaching case hearing happens.
Media needs to concentrate on other news related to Salman regarding the case if they really have to write an article. Salman Khan has the common people support already. No need for the media to oversell the same thing over & over again.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer

Everyone needs to do this. Everyone. I'd go one step further and say i am a human who happens to live in india. I have had 2 interviews so far and whenever the interviews inquires about me i tell i come from i tell him Im just a human who used to live in pakistan and now lives in USA. i got both the jobs. one was a summer job at six flags. one is at GE Aviation.

answered by Unit Manager (34.5k points)
selected by

Related questions

+1 vote
1 answer 125 views
125 views asked Apr 29, 2015 in General by Arvind verma Producer (114k points)
+5 votes
1 answer 75 views
+10 votes
3 answers 335 views