+3 votes

i need bluestacks for using ******** on laptop actually....smiley

asked in General by Camera Operator (9.3k points)
78% Accept Rate

And bluestacks 2.1.* (Search for latest version it may be 2.1.3 or 2.1.4...not sure) is the version for windows 7 64 bit...
(Download it from your laptop directly ... official bluestacks site detects your os then recommend best available version for your Laptop...)

thanku v much.........
trying to install bluestacks,since dont have phone so cant use **** web...

bro prblem i am facing is that i have downloaded bluestacks...when i open in order to install it, this appears..." windows cannot find C:\Users\umer\Download\Programs\Bluestacks2_native.exe
"

(remember i have once changed the installation Drive from Drive:C to Drive..)
any sort of help would be obliged...

Have you downloaded that 260mb file? if yes then I guess you should change the installation drive again to default i.e C Drive (maybe that's why the error occurs as we usually choose local disk C to install windows ...as your window setup is installed on C drive and you are installing bluestack player in other drive so window might not able to find that..)
P. S - I never changed installation drive so don't know whether it causes the error or not...

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

I think bluestacks versions version 2.1.3 is most suitable forwindows 7 32 bit and 2.1.4 for windows 7 64 bit..Do check the specifications which are usually given with the download.

answered by Star (153k points)
selected by

bro prblem i am facing is that i have downloaded bluestacks...when i open in order to install it, this appears..." windows cannot find C:\Users\umer\Download\Programs\Bluestacks2_native.exe
"
(remember i have once changed the installation Drive from Drive:C to Drive..)
any sort of help would be obliged...

Can you elaborate the problem..??

bro prblem i am facing is that i have downloaded bluestacks...when i open it in order to install it, this appears..
" windows cannot find C:\Users\umer\Download\Programs\Bluestacks2_native.exe

aur bus aagay kuch install hota nahi...

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 65 views
65 views asked Dec 12, 2014 in Movies by Navoarsenal All Time best! (270k points)
+7 votes
13 answers 223 views
223 views asked May 22 in Non-Bollywood by Seinfeld Assistant Director (40.9k points)
+5 votes
4 answers 111 views