Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,962 questions

247,014 answers

300,826 comments

396 users

Does anybody know which version of bluestacks app player work for windows 7??(off topic)

+3 votes

i need bluestacks for using whatsapp on laptop actually....smiley

asked Mar 11, 2016 in General by umersib Camera Operator (9,219 points)
80% Accept Rate

And bluestacks 2.1.* (Search for latest version it may be 2.1.3 or 2.1.4...not sure) is the version for windows 7 64 bit...
(Download it from your laptop directly ... official bluestacks site detects your os then recommend best available version for your Laptop...)

thanku v much.........
trying to install bluestacks,since dont have phone so cant use whatsapp web...

bro prblem i am facing is that i have downloaded bluestacks...when i open in order to install it, this appears..." windows cannot find C:\Users\umer\Download\Programs\Bluestacks2_native.exe
"

(remember i have once changed the installation Drive from Drive:C to Drive..)
any sort of help would be obliged...

Have you downloaded that 260mb file? if yes then I guess you should change the installation drive again to default i.e C Drive (maybe that's why the error occurs as we usually choose local disk C to install windows ...as your window setup is installed on C drive and you are installing bluestack player in other drive so window might not able to find that..)
P. S - I never changed installation drive so don't know whether it causes the error or not...

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

I think bluestacks versions version 2.1.3 is most suitable forwindows 7 32 bit and 2.1.4 for windows 7 64 bit..Do check the specifications which are usually given with the download.

answered Mar 11, 2016 by Anand1199 Star (150,427 points)
selected Mar 11, 2016 by umersib

bro prblem i am facing is that i have downloaded bluestacks...when i open in order to install it, this appears..." windows cannot find C:\Users\umer\Download\Programs\Bluestacks2_native.exe
"
(remember i have once changed the installation Drive from Drive:C to Drive..)
any sort of help would be obliged...

Can you elaborate the problem..??

bro prblem i am facing is that i have downloaded bluestacks...when i open it in order to install it, this appears..
" windows cannot find C:\Users\umer\Download\Programs\Bluestacks2_native.exe

aur bus aagay kuch install hota nahi...

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 48 views
+4 votes
4 answers 74 views
+1 vote
2 answers 369 views
369 views asked Sep 20, 2015 in General by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,849 points)