• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

713 users

+2 votes
asked in General by Production Accountant (21.3k points)
47% Accept Rate

Just praying Hrithik doesn't say yes to Rambo remake that too to be directed by Siddharth Anand.
Matching Sylvester Stallone is not the big deal but the movie has been remade multiple times that starred legends Megastar Chiranjeevi & Vishnuvardhan... Impossible to match their standards. And if I can say a terrific actor like Hrithik cannot match then no other actor can in the commercial film genre.

Sidharth Anand agar remake karega to beech me Rambo gana gayega "Uff mere dil me ek khali si jagah thi...."

Even if Hrithik plays Rambo, audience will demand him to dance. That's how masses think. But Siddharth Anand is really a poor director. Nobody could've messed Bang Bang that way like he did. Not every film you get Katrina Kaif's acting to be tolerable. And he failed to utilize that & also do justice to Hrithik's talent / hard work. Also should blame Fox for spending all that money, yet still didn't properly release it or even properly market the film.

We were concerned about can Hrithik match those kind of huge actions of Knight and day ?
We thought that a script of a compact thriller was already their but what about the action scenes !
But when film released we found the action scenes were terrific but the plot was totally destroyed by the director and the writing team.

1 Answer

+1 vote

I believe he is being sarcastic, he seems to be pissed and irritated these days.

answered by Producer (110k points)

Mujhe bhi sarcasm hi lagta hai.
Aur ho sakta hai he amazed with the title "BOLLYWOOD KA RAMBO"

Related questions