Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,420 questions

236,342 answers

285,856 comments

379 users

Everyone pls watch this video. I bet you will laugh to death. Greatest movie scene ever.

+4 votes

asked Mar 8, 2016 in Television by Greek God Executive Producer (68,978 points)
71% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

That's again MaximBady's video which if I remember The Rock had shared before. I had commented there & nobody else answered in that post. Wonder if it still unanswered.
Anyways, 1st scene is from Sampu's Telugu spoof movie Singam 123... It's a spoof on masala action films...
And there's a scene where a guy gets stabbed by chicken... That scene was there in Hot Shots 2. And the villain spitting out balls is also taken from Hot Shots 2 where it's Charlie Sheen kicks the villain.
Didn't watch this film though. Sampu's previous film which again was a spoof "Hrudaya Kaleyam", remember the scene was shared on this forum where he carries a heart with him for transplant & throws it straight into the body through the hospital window right from the street.
Sadly, Singam 123 didn't repeat the succcess of Hrudaya Kaleyam. Instead Telugu superstars fans threatened Sampu for insulting their favorite stars even on live channel.
Here's the link for interview where Nandamuri Balakrishna fan scolded Sampu for making fun of his favorite star...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VPeAkcpjXMM
Funny, the movie was produced, story was written by Telugu star Vishnu Manchu.

answered Mar 8, 2016 by suhas Mega Star (239,012 points)
selected Apr 17, 2016 by Greek God
+2 votes

I repeat this is the greatest movie scene ever.Rofl

answered Dec 4 by shah Unit Manager (38,319 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers 87 views
87 views asked Nov 21, 2013 in Old by Deleted User Id - 0
+5 votes
2 answers 315 views
+4 votes
8 answers 250 views