• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+5 votes
asked in Old by Unit Manager (32.2k points)
98% Accept Rate
+2
i beat you dhoom 3 easily break CE record.....if dhoom 3 not cross CE record then i leave this foram but if dhoom 3 break CE record then you leave this foram agree???????????

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

WOM Is Main Thing . It Has 5 Open Week . If WOM Is Very Good Then Anything Can Happen . If WOM Is Mixed Then It Will Miss .

answered by Producer (111k points)
selected by
Don 2 had good wom, hrithik cameo, hype, same d3 genre still underperformed
Who Said You That Don 2 Had Good WOM . It Had Mixed WOM . Also It Came Just 2 Month After RA.ONE . Everybody Knows That There Was Huge Negativity Around SRK That Time .
Before Dabangg Salman had movies like veer and london dreams... So that excuse won't work..... Any actor can give bb with good wom and script
Don 2 Underperformed Just Because Of Release Date, Everybody Knows That . Now You Have No Need To Explain Me . Dabangg Was Released Almost 10 Month After Veer . Also Veer Not Had Huge Negative Response And Salman Not Had Huge Negativity During The Release Of Dabangg . Got It ?
+4 votes

After 23 days,you will have to buy lots of burnol.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
+1
bet laga le .......my predictions are mostly correct
G.one, Improve your accept ratio and if you can't.. Don't ask any more ques further!
ok............
+2 votes

10001% Dhoom 3 will beat CE lifetime in India and worldwide.... I have zero doubt about it

answered by Assistant Director (41.3k points)
+1 vote

Dhoom 3 will beat Krrish 3 in producer figure and crash CE's record in 2 weeks in BOI figure..

answered by